Things to bring with you
- Photo ID - Passport or driving licence.
- Emergency contact details - Name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
Please arrive any time from store opening until at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your % discount for up to weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out.
- We cannot accept cash or cheques as a form of payment.
- On-going payments - Our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be every 4 weeks and in advance.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your Direct Debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your Direct Debit.
You will also need a padlock to secure your room. These are available for purchase in our store.