If you’re moving in with your partner for the first time it may be hard to find a space to fit all of your belongings from your previous homes.
Before you move in together you should go through your belongings and decide what you really want to keep, what can be donated and what can be stored until you find free space in your home. If both of you move all your belongings it can become overwhelming as there is maybe too much.
If you found it a struggle to find space in your previous home then you will need to make a sacrifice. Now that both of you have made a compromise and have gotten rid of your clutter, you can really start organising.
Any items that you want to sell or donate but want to keep can be kept in storage until your new home is organised and you find extra space or move into a bigger property.
To find out how you can benefit from self storage when moving in with your partner, visit www.bigyellow.co.uk to get started.
- Tips & Tricks: Use Self Storage To Help Clear Clutter In Your Living Room
- Moving House Doesn’t Need to be Stressful
- Tips and Tricks: Keeping Your Garage Clear of Clutter
- Tips & Tricks: What To Do If You’re Moving Abroad
- Christmas Without The Clutter