Decluttering your home is extremely useful but it only works if you go the whole way and don’t miss out the small yet often highly stressful areas of your life. Here are three handy ways you can de-clutter your online life.
If you spend a lot of time on social networks you can be forever inundated with notifications and requests. Using Tweetdeck is the simplest way to monitor and manage your online social activites. Tweetdeck allows users to collect their Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, LinkedIN, Myspace and Google Buzz updates all in one place. To reduce the amount of online clutter users can even opt out of recieving specific updates making this customisable application perfect for your needs.
Instapaper is a personalised online article storage system. By simply installing a “Read Later” bookmark, once signed up, users of Instapaper can save multiple articles in one place which can be accessed at a later date. Gone are the days when you spend 3 hours of your afternoon browsing the web and its many stories, eventually forgetting the original location you began your search.
- Tips & Tricks: Use Self Storage To Help Clear Clutter In Your Living Room
- Did You Know You Can Burn Calories While Decluttering?
- Tips & Tricks: How To Furnish And Decorate A Small Room
- Armadillo Self Storage Supports Life For A Kid
- Student Feature: Students rejoice, here’s the best student sites online!