Big Yellow Self Storage Camberley
To get a quote for self storage at Camberley, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Camberley, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Access 5am - 11pm available|
|Automatic customer lift|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Camberley store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Camberley
Ben Tue Aug 16 2016
Offered a good deal. 15sqft. Was not impressed by constant added costs. Quoted 1 price, wasn't told about insurance. Then had to add in a padlock. Lots of hidden costs. You need to fully disclose everything from the start.
Kevin Mon Jul 25 2016
Easy to find Explanation of all paperwork Shown around the site and rocedures for entry and exit Cheerful friendly staff member (Aaron Baker)
William Sat Jul 23 2016
I had booked my room online, but when I got to site it was too small. So Thomas managed to get me the right room at a good price, a 75ft sq. room which was exactly the right size. He explained how it all worked and showed me what I would be getting. Very good service and very helpful staff. I would recommend Big Yellow to all my friends and colleagues.
Louise Fri Jul 15 2016
On both of my visits to Camberley the service was fantastic. On my first visit Alex was hugely helpful and showed me around the facility. On my second visit Aaron made the final singing up process both speedy and easy. Big thanks to them both.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Camberley this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
577-593 London Road
Manager: Alex Lang
Big Yellow Camberley
F: 01276 606539
Manager: Alex Lang
Leave motorway at junction 4 sign posted Camberley and Farnborough, at roundabout take the first exit sign posted A331, follow the road approximately 1 mile and at the Meadows roundabout take the fifth exit sign posted A30/A331 and turn left in to Big Yellow Self Storage entrance.
From Camberley Centre
From the train station head up Portesbury Road, turn left on to Knoll road and follow it all the way up to the traffic lights, at the traffic lights turn left on to the A30 London Road, at the first set of traffic lights continue straight on the A30 London Road, at the second set of traffic lights continue straight down the A30 London Road, you will see the Big Yellow Self Storage up on the left hand side and the entrance is 10 yards past third set of traffic lights on The Meadows roundabout.
From Sandhurst Centre
From Sandhurst follow the A321 out of Sandhurst sign posted Camberley/Farnborough, at the Rack straws Crossroads turn right at the traffic lights and continue down the A321, at the mini roundabout take the second exit sign posted Camberley, at the traffic lights continue straight ahead, at the next set of traffic lights continue straight ahead, at the roundabout take the third exit sign posted A30/A331 and the Big Yellow Self Storage is right in front of you.
From Camberley Train station turn left onto Pembroke Broadway, at the mini roundabout take the second exit on to Southwell Park Road, at the end turn right on to The Avenue and follow this to the end, At the end turn left on to the A30 London Road and follow this approximately 1.5 miles, you will see the Big Yellow Self Storage in front of you on the left.
From the Blackwater train station turn left onto the A30 and follow this over the bridge towards Camberley and the Big Yellow Self Storage will be directly in front of you.
The Number 2 to Yateley will take you directly past the Big Yellow on the A30 but you will need to get off either at the Tesco’s supermarket or just over the bridge in Blackwater.