Big Yellow Self Storage Cardiff
To get a quote for self storage at Cardiff, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Cardiff, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Drive up external rooms|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Cardiff store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
029 2072 9910
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
If you’re looking for an office in Cardiff take advantage of our flexible, competitively priced office space from 150 sq ft to 475 sq ft. You can hire for as little as 4 weeks or as long as you want
Security charges, rent and rates, service charges are all included in the price of our carpeted offices. The only additional costs will be your contents insurance and any electricity you use. Office customers have 24 hour access and kitchen and toilet facilities available to them.
We’ll list your company name on our directory board and you can ‘buzz’ guests in and out with our intercom system. We can accept your post and deliveries for you and keep them in your pre–assigned post box.
Call 029 2072 9910 for prices, more information and availability or submit our online enquiry form.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Cardiff
Maria R Thu Mar 24 2016
Very pleased with the overall experience. Quick and Easy.
ANN Sun Mar 20 2016
Excellent so far
simba leo Sun Mar 13 2016
It was great and trolleys on hand lots to use , made unpacking quick and safe
Pre-Loved Fri Mar 4 2016
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Cardiff this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
029 2072 9910
65 Penarth Road
029 2072 9910
029 2082 2939
Manager: Marcus Hacker
Big Yellow Cardiff
F: 029 2082 2939
Manager: Marcus Hacker
Exit at junction 33 joining the A4232 for approx 7 miles and exit at the junction signposted Leckwith. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Hadfield Road. Follow Hadfield Road for approx 1 mile until you reach traffic lights. Turn left at these lights & follow Penarth Road for approx 1 mile. Big Yellow is located on the right hand side opposite the BMW garage with the entrance via Curran Embankment.
From City Centre
From High Street and St. Mary's Street head south towards Cardiff Central train station. Continue under the railway bridge to the roundabout turning right onto Penarth Road. Pass Brains Brewery on your right hand side. Big Yellow is visible on the left hand side opposite BMW, entrance via Curran Embankment.
Public Transport Details
The store is situated in Penarth Road, 2 minutes walk from Cardiff Central Station and Cardiff Bus Terminus and is therefore well served by local and national bus and train services.