Self Storage near Cranford
To get a quote for self storage at Hounslow, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Hounslow, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Hounslow store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8572 3456
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Hounslow
Ian Mon Oct 3 2016
Charalampos Mon Oct 3 2016
Everything was very easy from booking to signing in the crew was very helpful a polite iIwill definitely recommend it l
Margaret Sat Oct 1 2016
We have never used a storage facility before. Every detail was explained comprehensively by the gentleman we spoke to. He was extremely polite, friendly and helpful. He made absolutely sure that we were comfortable with the arrangement, showed us different sizes of storage so that we could gauge which would suit our needs best. He even offered us coffee or water whilst we were completing the paperwork. We were also impressed with the level of security at your facility, the cleanliness and variety of appropriate goods for sale - packaging, tape, markers, boxes etc. We reserved a 10 sq m storage area.
Gaurav Wed Sep 28 2016
the customer service was second to none. Kurt was very helpful and he was very clear in making me understand the concept of storage and using the codes and doors.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Hounslow this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8572 3456
179 - 191 Staines Road
020 8572 3456
020 8607 4839
Manager: Ali Velayat
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Hounslow
F: 020 8607 4839
Manager: Ali Velayat
Exit the M25 at Junction 13 to join the A30 towards Central London, at Clockhouse Roundabout join the A315 Staines Rd to Hounslow. Follow this road for approx 3¼ miles and the store should now be visible on the left hand side adjacent to Quick Fit.
From Central London
Follow the A315 towards Hounslow and the store is located on the right hand side adjacent to Quick Fit
From Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Join the A30 heading south until Clockhouse Roundabout, at Clockhouse Roundabout turn left onto the A315 and then as above
Take the Piccadilly line to Hounslow Central Tube Station
Take the 116 117 235 237 or H23 to the Hibernia Road Stop on Staines Road