Self Storage near Millhouse Green
To get a quote for self storage at Sheffield Hillsborough, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Sheffield Hillsborough, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Automatic customer lift|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Sheffield Hillsborough store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
0114 233 4579
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Sheffield Hillsborough
Roisin Tue Aug 16 2016
polite and good service
Alastair Sun Aug 14 2016
Easy to book online with guidance for storage sizes. Online check in process simple. In store, Ed showed us alternatives and suggested we only needed 75sq ft rather than 100. Helped save us 20 quid!
Roger Thu Aug 11 2016
Happy with most aspects. Disappointed that I had to pay Â£13 for a new padlock because my existing lock was deemed unsuitable. I thought Â£13 was a bit expensive.
Emma Mon Aug 1 2016
Really friendly staff, went earlier on in the week to reserve a room , was explained everything in detail and left feeling pleased with the price I got and the storage size. Did the online check in prior to arrival which made the process even quicker.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Sheffield Hillsborough this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
0114 233 4579
718 Penistone Road
0114 233 4579
0114 232 7839
Manager: Ed Taylor
Big Yellow Sheffield Hillsborough
F: 0114 232 7839
Manager: Ed Taylor
From M1 Junction 33
Join the A630 Sheffield Parkway towards the City Centre ,follow signs for the A61 Barnsley. Continue until the road merges onto Penistone Road, Hillsborough and Big Yellow is situated on your right hand side next to Hillsborough Leisure Centre.
From M1 Junction 34
Exit the M1 at Junction 34 signposted Meadowhall, head west towards Meadowhall Way and turn right when you get to Meadowhall way. At A6109 Meadowhall Road, turn left and follow the A6109 through 2 roundabouts. Turn left at the A61 joinging Penistone Road, Big Yellow is situated on your left hand side next to Hillsborough Leisure Centre.
From M1 Juntion 36
Exit the M1 at junction 36 following the A61, continue straight on this road, through one roundabout joining Penistone Road, Hillsborough. After approximately half a mile, Big Yellow will be visible on your left hand side next to Hillsborough Leisure Centre.
Take the Yellow Route tram towards Middlewood Road from either Sheffield City Centre or Meadowhall departing at Hilllsborough stop. Trams run every 10 minutes.
From Sheffield City Centre take the no. 53, 79 or 79a to Penistone Road stopping directly outsite Big Yellow - these buses run every 10 minutes