Self Storage near Moulescombe
To get a quote for self storage at Brighton, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Brighton, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Electronic PIN access|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|Automatic customer lift|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Brighton store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Brighton
Stuart Mon Oct 3 2016
Carly was awesome
Richard Sun Oct 2 2016
Very helpful staff
Salahuddin Tue Aug 16 2016
Paul was very helpful in recommending what size of room I needed and helping me move my stuff in aswell.
Sadie Mon Aug 15 2016
I was really impressed with how it was all organised, and liked that you could register online before coming in, as that saved a lot of time. Carly was especially friendly and helpful upon arrival to the Brighton branch. However, this score is not 10/10 due to the fact that we were told over the phone that it was obligatory to purchase one of the the big yellow locks which were 3 times the price of locks elsewhere. When we got there we were told that this was not the case and we could have purchased and brought a lock from elsewhere. By this time we already had all of my stuff there so had to purchase a lock. We felt cheated and this let down the score of our experience.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Brighton this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
2 Coombe Road
Off Lewes Road
Manager: Sarah Pretty
Big Yellow Brighton
F: 01273 627339
Manager: Sarah Pretty
From the North
Take the A23 Southbound towards Brighton, continue past Preston park on your left and turn left past Brighton Fire Station onto Viaduct Road. Follow the road round to the left onto Upper Lewes Road (A270) and Big Yellow is visible to the right, opposite B&Q and Halfords .The entrance is via Coombe Road on the right hand side
From the West
Take the A27 Eastbound towards Brighton, exit at the A27 to join the A23 Patcham Bypass into Brighton, continue past Preston park on your left.
Then as above
From the South West
Take the A259 towards Brighton, turn left at the roundabout opposite the Palace Pier and continue north up Old Steine towards the A23. Then turn right at the crossroads with Brighton Fire Station onto Viaduct Road.
Then as above
From the South East
Take the A259 Westbound towards Brighton, turn right off Marine Parade at the roundabout opposite the Palace Pier then continue north up Old Steine towards the A23. Turn right at the crossroads with Brighton Fire Station onto Viaduct Road
Then as above
From the North East
Take the A27 Westbound towards Brighton then exit the A27 after passing the University of Sussex on the right hand side, and join the A270 into Brighton. Pass The University of Brighton on the left and just opposite B&Q and Halfords, turn left into Coombe Road , the store is on the right hand side.
Public Transport Details:
Take the no. 10 from City Centre heading towards Bevendean, the no. 25 from the City Centre to the Universities or the no. 49 from the City Centre to East Moulscoombe. These all stop on Lewes Road, just outside the store.
From Moulscoombe Station, the store is approx. a 10 minute walk heading North. Trains run every 15 minutes to Brighton Central.