Self Storage near Newborough
To get a quote for self storage at Peterborough, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Peterborough, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
Armadillo securitySecurity statement
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Up to £50 van hire credit available|
|Open 7 days a week|
|On-site CCTV & secure perimeter fencing|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Out of hrs access available on external units|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Peterborough store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Peterborough
Sonja Wed Aug 17 2016
Chris was very helpful and explained the process. The only issue i had was that the majority of items I put in storage was house clearance following a family members death. It was very difficult to try to put a cost against the items. It would be useful in future if the customer could put a standard cost that covered all the items instead of listing everything. Apart from this I am very pleased with the service.
Stephen Barrie Sun Jul 24 2016
The customer derive from the team at Peterborough was excellent.
Emma Sat Jul 23 2016
Easy to use, welcoming staff very friendly and helpful. I had had a very bad removal service with another company and Steve was particularly supportive, it was much appreciated.
Stephen Fri Jul 22 2016
It seems to be a secure and reasonably priced storage solution
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Manager: Steve Rootham
F: 01733 334111
Manager: Steve Rootham
Continue onto Bretton Gate, over the roundabout on Gresley way, turn right and follow the sign for Armadillo Storage.
From the City Centre
Take the A15, turn left at the Toys R Us roundabout on to Westfield Road.
Go over the bridge and Armadillo is located on the right hand side just before the Halcyon Pub.
The number 7 bus from the city centre stops on the other side of the road to the store.