Big Yellow Self Storage Reading
To get a quote for self storage at Reading, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Reading, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Purpose Built Building|
|Auto passenger lift|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Reading store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivilent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minumum of 7 days. Any unsued rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Reading
Bonesaw Tue Oct 14 2014
Sun Oct 12 2014
Paul Fri Oct 3 2014
wxui Tue Sep 30 2014
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Reading this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
27 Rose Kiln Lane
Manager: Mittch Boyd
Big Yellow Reading
F: 01189 865039
Manager: Mittch Boyd
Junction 11 take exit towards Reading Centre, at roundabout take 3rd exit onto A33 heading into Reading. Turn right at Rose Kiln Lane, stay right to stay on Rose Kiln Lane.
Left turning just after the infinity car garage.
From Town Centre
From Bridge Street (next to The Oracle), take the 3rd exit at the roundabout onto the A329 ramp, merge onto A329. Slight left at Reading Relief road/A33, left turning just after the Infinity car garage
By Foot from The Oracle
Turn left onto bridge Street, cross the roundabout towards Southampton Street, slight left onto Pell Street. Continue onto Berkley Avenue/A4 and turn left onto Rose Kiln Lane
At BP Garage cross the road and left turn just after the Infinity car garage