Self Storage near Sharston
To get a quote for self storage at Cheadle and Wilmslow, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Cheadle and Wilmslow, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
Armadillo securitySecurity statement
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Flexi offices available|
|On-site CCTV & secure perimeter fencing|
|Parcel receipt service|
|Drive up external rooms|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Cheadle and Wilmslow store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
0161 486 6000
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
If you’re looking for an office in Cheadle & Wilmslow take advantage of our flexible, competitively priced office space from 75 sq ft to 600 sq ft. You can hire for as little as 4 weeks or as long as you want
Security charges, rent and rates, service charges are all included in the price of our carpeted offices. The only additional costs will be your contents insurance and any electricity you use. Office customers have 24 hour access and kitchen and toilet facilities available to them.
We can accept your post and deliveries for you and keep them in your pre–assigned post box.
Call 0161 486 6000 for prices, more information and availability or submit our online enquiry form.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Cheadle And Wilmslow
Nicholas Tue Aug 16 2016
Excellent customer service from Dave. What a helpful and personable chap you have working for you. Also Donna was very helpful and efficient .
David Thu Jul 28 2016
Nice facilities, friendly & helpful staff. Lost marks due to customer toilet broken and not enough 'big' trolleys (had to use a smaller one).
Fri Jul 22 2016
Firstly I was very impressed with the staff , secondly they made sure everything was done according to the company rules, secure and convenient.
Janet Sat Jul 16 2016
The staff at Handforth Dean are extremely helpful and very friendly. They have made a stressful experience much less traumatic.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
0161 486 6000
Stanley Green Business Park
0161 486 6000
Manager: Richard Talbot
Armadillo Cheadle and Wilmslow
Manager: Richard Talbot
From Stockport and the north
Head south on the A34. Exit onto the B5094 towards Stanley Green. At the traffic lights turn left onto Earl Road. Drive past the retail park (Costa, Next, B&Q) and continue on this road, passing under the A555 flyover. Armadillo Cheadle is immediately visible on the left hand side.
From Wilmslow and the south
Head north on the A34. The store will be visible on the left hand side as you approach the A555 flyover. Continue on the A34, passing below the A555. Exit at the next roundabout, taking the first exit to join the B5094 towards Stanley Green. Then as above.
Handforth Train Station is the closest train station and is approx 1.8 miles from the store.
The 378 runs hourly from Wilmslow to Stockport and stops 100yrds from the store.