Self Storage near Thurrock
To get a quote for self storage at Dagenham, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Dagenham, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Open 7 days a week|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Up to £50 van hire credit available|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Dagenham store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8507 0770
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
If you’re looking for an office in Dagenham take advantage of our flexible, competitively priced office space from 200 sq ft to 450 sq ft. You can hire for as little as 4 weeks or as long as you want
Security charges, rent and rates, service charges are all included in the price of our carpeted offices. The only additional costs will be your contents insurance and any electricity you use. Office customers have 24 hour access and kitchen and toilet facilities available to them.
We’ll list your company name on our directory board and you can ‘buzz’ guests in and out with our intercom system. We can accept your post and deliveries for you and keep them in your pre–assigned post box.
Call 020 8507 0770 for prices, more information and availability or submit our online enquiry form.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Dagenham
Thu Mar 31 2016
Roo Tue Mar 29 2016
Excellent so far!
Tue Feb 9 2016
Tue Jan 19 2016
Overall, a very positive experience with Big Yellow. Helpful, friendly staff, clean storage area, and secure storing. No complaints here!
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Dagenham this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8507 0770
Eastern Approach Business Park
25 Alfreds Way
020 8507 0770
020 8477 8639
Manager: Samantha Tilly
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Dagenham
F: 020 8477 8639
Manager: Samantha Tilly
From the East
Exit M25 at Junction 30 following A13 to Central London. Exit the A13 at Lodge Avenue junction, signposted A123 and Barking. Take 1st exit at roundabout, signposted Barking & Beacontree Heath. After approx. 30 metres turn left into Big Yellow.
From the West
Take A13 from Central London exiting at Lodge Avenue junction, signposted A123. Take 4th exit at roundabout, signposted Barking & Beacontree Heath. After approx. 30 metres turn left into Big Yellow.
From Barking Town Centre
Follow A123 Ripple Road to A13. At major roundabout by flyover, take 3rd exit, signposted Barking & Beacontree Heath. After approx. 30 metres turn left into Big Yellow.
Public Transport Details
From Barking Train Station, take the district line to Upney tube station.
By Bus Take the No. 62 or 287 from Barking town centre.