Self Storage near Waltham Cross
To get a quote for self storage at Enfield, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Enfield, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Open 7 days a week|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Access 5am - 11pm available|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Enfield store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
0203 735 2353
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Enfield
Stephen Mon Aug 8 2016
Easy to deal with online and helpful and informative staff at the storage
Thomas Fri Jul 22 2016
Fast and friendly service. Masaa was very thorough and knowledgable.
David Fri Jul 22 2016
This is the first time that I have used a storage facility. Right from the point of first contact, initial telephone call, booking & moving my household contents into storage, the staff were all, without exception polite, informative, reassuring and very customer focussed throughout. I found all staff flexible and helpful. I found that the facility was easy to use with sufficient equipment available. The staff were all clean and presentable. Facilities were similar. The team at Enfield who I spoke with before and on the day were very supportive, Paul and Almas in paticular. My experience is all positive and it is difficult to see how the service could be improved.
Bozhidar Wed Jul 20 2016
Because I felt like home, So simple and easy to access the store room, very kind personnel and location make it so convenient for customer to use and it's not expensive either!
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Enfield this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
0203 735 2353
1 Progress Way
0203 735 2353
0203 735 2356
Manager: Paul Huggins
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Enfield
F: 0203 735 2356
Manager: Paul Huggins
Take A10 south (junction 25 if coming from M25). Carry on south past Morrison’s Supermarket then first left past Toyota dealership onto Progress Way.
Take A10 north (Great Cambridge Junction if on A406). You will see Big Yellow on right, take turning onto Progress Way opposite petrol station.
From Enfield take A110 east. Turn right onto A10 (by Vue cinema). Carry on south past Morrison’s Supermarket then first left past Toyota dealership onto Progress Way.
Take A110 west. Turn left at Morrison’s Supermarket then first left past Toyota dealership onto Progress Way.
The nearest train stations (over ground) are Bush Hill Park and Southbury. The store is situated approximately equal distance between the stations, which are around a 20 minute walk from the store.