Big Yellow Self Storage Merton
To get a quote for self storage at Merton, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Merton, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|All rooms individually alarmed|
|Open 7 days per week|
|External security company to monitor CCTV 24/7|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|Auto passenger lift|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Merton store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8542 5405
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivilent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minumum of 7 days. Any unsued rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Merton
Thu Oct 30 2014
Very pleasantly surprised. very clear, tidy and staff were helpful and informative
James Fri Oct 24 2014
Site was very tidy, staff always available, no long waits.
Ricky Tue Oct 21 2014
Pleasant, Professional and relaxing
CGerman Wed Oct 1 2014
It was good, no issues at all.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Merton this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8542 5405
61 Morden Road
020 8542 5405
020 8254 1139
Manager: Martin Vinall
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Merton
F: 020 8254 1139
Manager: Martin Vinall
From the West
Take the A298, Bushy Road / Kingston Road, turn right into Dorset Road then follow to the end turning left onto Morden Road. At the traffic lights the store will be on your right hand side.
From the East
Take the A236, Croydon Road / Mitcham Road, follow onto Western Road and turn left onto Merantum Way. At the T junction turn left onto Moden Road and after approximately 200 yards, the store will be visible on your left hand side.
From the South
Take the A217 Reigate Avenue, follow onto the B278 / A297 St Hillier Avenue, then continue onto the A24 Morden Road. The store will be visible on your right hand side
From the North
Take the A218 headed South of Wandsworth, continue until the T junction with the A238 then turn right onto Merton High Street. At the cross roads turn left onto Morden Road, joining the A219. The store will become visible on your left hand side.
The nearest tube stations are Morden and South Wimbledon. Both of which are approximately a 5 minute walk from the store.
Trams from Croydon or Wimbledon stop at Morden Road, directly opposite the store.
Take the 93 from Morden Tube Station, which stops directly opposite the store
Take the 131 from Wimbledon to South Wimbledon Tube Station. The store is a 5 minute walk up Morden road from here.
Take the 152 from New Malden to South Wimbledon. The store is a 5 minute walk up Morden road from here.