Armadillo Self Storage Stockton
To get a quote for self storage at Stockton, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Stockton, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
Armadillo securitySecurity statement
|The only company to think of everything:|
|£50 van hire credit available|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Stockton store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivilent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minumum of 7 days. Any unsued rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Stockton
Thu Dec 11 2014
So far very pleased
Paicey Sun Nov 23 2014
Professional run business
Doog Sat Nov 22 2014
Professional and friendly with no problems whatsoever.
Tue Sep 23 2014
good but not sure if I would use again
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
North Tees Industrial Estate
Manager: Scott McDonald
F: 01642 608333
Manager: Scott McDonald
From the A19
Exit the A19 motorway at junction Signed Stockton, A1046.
Continue onto A1046 (Portrack Lane) and take first left turning after pelican crossing onto Teesway.
Store is located on left hand side opposite PTS store.
From StocktonTown Centre
Enter A1046 (Portrack Lane) via Riverside Road or Maritime Road.
Continue on A1046 passing ASDA (On Right) and B&Q (On Left). Turn right at traffic lights and follow road to junction.
Turn right at junction on to Teesway. Store is located on left hand side opposite PTS store.
FYI should you wish to use it.
There is a train station in Stockton Town Centre, accessible from all major local stations York, Darlington, Middlesbrough, Newcastle. This is a 30 – 45 minute walk through town to our store.
Services provided by Tees Valley. Number 13/13A bus stops on Portrack Lane (A1046) at end of Teesway, it is a 5 minute walk along Teesway to Armadillo.