Armadillo Self Storage Hull
To get a quote for self storage at Hull, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Hull, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
Armadillo securitySecurity statement
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Access 5am - 11pm available|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Individual storage rooms|
|Onsite CCTV & secure perimeter fencing|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Hull store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Hull
Thu Mar 17 2016
Alround good experience and would use again.
Richard Thu Jan 14 2016
Very happy with all aspects of the storage, the staff were courteous and helpful and we would definitely use them again in the future.
Thu Jan 7 2016
Micky Thu Dec 10 2015
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Hull this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Manager: Angela Lawtey
F: 01482 224556
Manager: Angela Lawtey
From the West
Follow the A63 into Hull, past the Marina, and Myton swing bridge, keep in the left hand lane after the bridge then turn left at the roundabout onto the A1165. Continue on this road for 500 yards going straight on through the first set of lights, at the second set of lights, keep in the middle lane and follow the road onto Cleveland street. Turn right after 100 yards and you will be on Spyvee street and Armadillo storage is visible immediately on your left.
From the East
Come down the A165 Holderness road, all the way to North Bridge, follow signs to the City Centre and just before North Bridge, turn left onto Cleveland street. After 100 yards turn left onto Spyvee street where Armadillo Storage is visible immediately on your left.
From the North
Travel down the A1033 Stoneferry road, at the Mount Pleasant Roundabout turn right onto the A1165. Continue through one set of lights and after 500 yards turn left onto Spyvee street, Armadillo Storage is visible immediately on your left.
Catch the no. 30 or 30x bus to Bransholme, get off at the first stop (Spyvee street stop) and Armadillo Storage will be in front of you.
From the Hull interchange (bus and train station) it is a 15 min walk, heading east, across North bridge, then turn right onto Cleveland street, after 100 yards turn left onto Spyvee Street and Armadillo Storage is immediately on your right.