Armadillo Self Storage Hull
To get a quote for self storage at Hull, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Hull, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
Armadillo securitySecurity statement
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Hull store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to rememberShow
- Please pay by credit / debit card or business cheque – sorry, we can’t accept cash or personal cheques at move in
- To set up Direct Debit a recent bank statement or valid cheque book will be required - only 1 weeks security deposit is required at move in if you choose to pay by Direct Debit , instead of 4 weeks with other payment methods
- Please bring ‘photo ID’ – such as your passport or driving licence
- Please bring a recent bank statement or utility bill as proof of your address
- Please give us a name, address and two forms of contact (e.g landline, mobile or email)- this must be a different address to your own
- Please turn up a minimum of 1 hour before closing when moving in
- Please create an inventory of items being put into storage - you will be asked to produce this inventory at move in for insurance purposes
- We will take a digital photo of you when you move in to keep on your file
- You will need a padlock. A full range is available in store
Removals services and van hireShow
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Hull
wally - Sun Mar 2 2014
well happy would use again, a little expensive but you get what you pay for now a days. thank you..
Kate - Tue Feb 11 2014
starlite - Sun Jan 26 2014
just find your opening times a bit restricted as i work full time
Fri Dec 13 2013
Fantastic. So easy and it took a lot of stress away.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
East Riding of Yorkshire
01482 224 556
Manager: Angela Lawtey
F: 01482 224 556
Manager: Angela Lawtey
From the West
Follow the A63 into Hull, past the Marina, and Myton swing bridge, keep in the left hand lane after the bridge then turn left at the roundabout onto the A1165. Continue on this road for 500 yards going straight on through the first set of lights, at the second set of lights, keep in the middle lane and follow the road onto Cleveland street. Turn right after 100 yards and you will be on Spyvee street and Armadillo storage is visible immediately on your left.
From the East
Come down the A165 Holderness road, all the way to North Bridge, follow signs to the City Centre and just before North Bridge, turn left onto Cleveland street. After 100 yards turn left onto Spyvee street where Armadillo Storage is visible immediately on your left.
From the North
Travel down the A1033 Stoneferry road, at the Mount Pleasant Roundabout turn right onto the A1165. Continue through one set of lights and after 500 yards turn left onto Spyvee street, Armadillo Storage is visible immediately on your left.
Catch the no. 30 or 30x bus to Bransholme, get off at the first stop (Spyvee street stop) and Armadillo Storage will be in front of you.
From the Hull interchange (bus and train station) it is a 15 min walk, heading east, across North bridge, then turn right onto Cleveland street, after 100 yards turn left onto Spyvee Street and Armadillo Storage is immediately on your right.
BigYellowSS: Eye spy with my little eye...is that you at @BigYellowSS @jarredchristmas ? http://t.co/FOCSMzTRiB
June 11th 16:21
BigYellowSS: Our pleasure! @NCTLeeds
June 11th 13:04
BigYellowSS: RT & follow by 5pm today for a chance to win a pair of tickets to this year's Tringe Comedy Festival #comp T’s&C’s: http://t.co/XN1fxLJuDO
June 11th 09:30