Self Storage near Acton
To get a quote for self storage at Gypsy Corner, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Gypsy Corner, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Access 7am - 11pm available|
|Automatic customer lift|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Gypsy Corner store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8987 5440
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
If you’re looking for an office in Gypsy Corner take advantage of our flexible, competitively priced office space from 200 sq ft to 500 sq ft. You can hire for as little as 4 weeks or as long as you want.
Security charges, rent and rates, service charges are all included in the price of our carpeted offices. The only additional costs will be your contents insurance and any electricity you use. Office customers have Extended Hours access between 7am and 11pm, plus kitchen and toilet facilities available to them. Our Gypsy Corner offices even has a shower room, meaning you could even cycle to work if you wished or go for a lunch time run.
We’ll list your company name on our directory board and you can ‘buzz’ guests in and out with our intercom system. We can accept your post and deliveries for you and keep them in your pre–assigned post box.
Call 020 8313 0584 for prices, more information and availability or submit our online enquiry form.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Gypsy Corner
Mon Oct 24 2016
Excellent customer service easy acces. Great location
Daniele Wed Oct 19 2016
Good service and very clean stores. Very organised and safe.
Marcello Tue Oct 18 2016
Great customer service from Laif. He was really helpful.
Tue Oct 18 2016
Great customer service and helped whole process of move in to make it easy
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Gypsy Corner this is between 7am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8987 5440
12 Jenner Avenue
W3 6EQ (W3 6TA for Sat Nav)
020 8987 5440
020 3735 1339
Manager: Shakti Lathar
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Gypsy Corner
F: 020 3735 1339
Manager: Shakti Lathar
From the South and West
Exit at junction 16 on M25, take M40 eastbound and continue into A40 towards Central London. Exit at A4000 turning left onto Victoria Road, signposted West Middlesex Hospital. Follow the one way system, joining Wales Farm Road, and passing carphone warehouse on your right. The store will be visible ahead of you, and you will need to be in the left hand lane to turn left onto Jenner Avenue. The entrance to the store will then be immediately on your right.
From the North
Follow M1 southbound to the end of the motorway, join the A406 North Circular Road heading West and continue west until the Hanger Lane Gyratory System (Junction with A40). Join the A40 heading East towards Central London, then as above
From Central London
Take A40 towards Oxford and exit onto the A4000 turning left onto Leamington Park. You will pass our store on your right before you exit the A40. Turn right at the T junction onto Horn Lane, and cross over the A40 at the traffic lights joinging Victoria Road, then as above
Take the Central Line to North Acton Tube Station turning right onto Victoria Road when you exit the station. Continue east joinging Wales Farm Road after the lights near Carphone Warehouse. Continue on this road until you can see the store. The entrance will be via Jenner Avenue on your left.
The nearest train station is Acton Main Line Station. Exit the station onto Horn Lane, crossing over the railway bridge. Take the first right after the bridge onto York Road. The store will be visible the opposite side of the crossroads. Cross at the lights and head down Wales Farm Road passing the store on your right. The entrance to the store is via Jenner Avenue, the next right after the store.
Take the 95 from Hanger Lane Gyratory, stop B to Southall (stop P) or Shepards Bush (stop Q).
Take the 260 from Friary Road to Golders Green (stop O) or White City (stop C).
Take the 266 from Acton Town Hall to Brent Cross (stop O) or Hammersmith (stop C).
Take the 440 from Denehurst Gardens (stop A) to Gunnersbury (stop C) or Stonebridge Park (stop O).
Take the 487 from Harlesden Underground Station to South Harrow (stop C or P) or Wilsden Junction (stop R).
The store is visible from all stops except stop C - from here you will need to walk towards western Avenue before the store becomes visible.