Self Storage near Adlington
To get a quote for self storage at Macclesfield, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Macclesfield, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
Armadillo securitySecurity statement
|The only company to think of everything:|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|External 160 sq ft containers also available|
|Flexi offices available|
|Secure perimeter fence|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Macclesfield store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Macclesfield
Sarah Sat Oct 29 2016
Overall brilliant experience . Brilliant customer service . Very helpful .easy to get around and access everything . Would defiantly use you again .
Elizabeth Tue Oct 25 2016
On our doorstep and perfect solution to our short term house moving storage problems. So easy to use.
Julie Mon Oct 24 2016
Amy was so professional and helpful
Grant Thu Oct 13 2016
The staff are really friendly and more than helpfull. I recived a great service and will always consider armadillo self storage again for the futre and will definatly tell friends that are in need of the same service. Thank you
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Macclesfield this is between 5am - 11pm daily (this is subject to availability and charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Manager: Gareth Costello
F: 01625 511230
Manager: Gareth Costello
From the North.
Follow the A523 (south) from Stockport onto the Silk Road at the Tesco Roundabout. Take the first exit onto Hurdsfield Road then Fence Avenue is your 2nd right.
From the South.
Follow the A523 (north) from Leek onto the Silk Road at the Tesco Roundabout. Take the 3rd exit onto Hurdsfield Road then Fence Avenue is your 2nd right.
Train & Bus Station
We are a 5 minute walk from the town centre train and bus station and are located 1 minute walk from Tesco Supermarket & 2 minute walk from Arighi Bianchi opposite Victoria Park on Fence Avenue