Self Storage near Brinsworth
To get a quote for self storage at Sheffield Parkway, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Sheffield Parkway, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
Armadillo securitySecurity statement
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Electronic PIN access|
|On-site CCTV & secure perimeter fencing|
|Up to £50 van hire credit available|
|Open 7 days a week|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Sheffield Parkway store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
0114 272 0988
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Sheffield Parkway
Michael Thu Nov 3 2016
Nice friendly informative staff members - well presented facility with easy access - discounted offer is a good incentive for short term storage requirements
Michael Fri Oct 28 2016
I haven't used a storage service before so I wasn't sure exactly what to expect, the staff however were close to if not the most friendly and helpful I've ever dealt with. The prices were very reasonable and the facility itself was very impressive, I was shown several different units to find the one that suited me.
Thu Oct 27 2016
Very professional on the phone and explained the processes, the questions we had were answered and made it a easy for us.
Tue Oct 25 2016
Yes, because of the unusual circumstances of our booking, the Staff were so helpful and flexible which made the whole process so easy. i.e the Director of the company being resident in Canada and me being on holiday until the day before check in.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Sheffield Parkway this is between 5am - 11pm daily (this is subject to availability and charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
0114 272 0988
8 Parkway Avenue
0114 272 0988
0114 272 0999
Manager: Benjamin Wolf
Armadillo Sheffield Parkway
F: 0114 272 0999
Manager: Benjamin Wolf
From M1 Junction 33
Join the A630 Sheffield Parkway towards the City Centre, take slip road sign posted Parkway Business Park and Wholesale Markets. At roundabout turn left (towards Macro) and follow road towards the end, we are the last building on the left.
From M1 Junction 34
Exit the M1 at Junction 34 signposted Meadowhall, follow A6178 (Sheffield Road) to Attercliffe Common and turn right onto B6200 (Staniforth Road). Take 1st right onto Woodbourn Road and 3rd right onto Parkway Avenue.
Take the Meadowhall tram from Sheffield Cite Centre and stop at Nunnery square - trams run every 10 minutes
From Sheffield City Centre take the A1 bus (to Meadowhall) and get off at Parkway Avenue/Wybourn. These run every 30 minutes.