Self Storage near Brockworth
To get a quote for self storage at Gloucester, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Gloucester, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Open 7 days a week|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Automatic customer lift|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Gloucester store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Gloucester
Rachael Thu Oct 27 2016
I couldn't of asked for a kinder easier service. I felt very much looked after. The staff are good at their roles. Very good customer service.
Martin Wed Oct 26 2016
The young girl serving me was excellent and sorted it all out very efficiently and was also very friendly and welcoming and a credit to the company
Julie Wed Oct 26 2016
we have used yellow storage last year and again this year and found it very perfect for what we need. the assistant was very friendly and professional and made us welcome.
Rachael Sun Oct 16 2016
This is our second use of big yellow. The staff are very pleasant and helpful and the facilities are fantastic. It's reassuring to know our personal items are safe during a house move-one less thing to worry about!
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Gloucester this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
89 Eastern Avenue
Manager: John Isherwood
Big Yellow Gloucester
F: 01452 835239
Manager: John Isherwood
From the City Centre
Turn left onto Bruton Way. At the traffic lights, near Pro Insurance Ltd, turn left onto Metz Way and pass the ASDA traffic lights, then get into the left hand lane and turn right at the next set of traffic lights where Big Yellow will be visible on your right hand side.
From Cheltenham & Swindon
Follow the A417 to Barnwood. Continue straight ahead onto Corinium Avenue (A417), leading onto the A38 Eastern Avenue. Pass Curry's at the traffic lights on your left hand side, and Big Yellow is visible on the right hand side.
From Gloucester Train Station
Turn left onto Bruton way. At the traffic lights turn left onto Metz Way pass ASDA and get into the right hand side lane , turn right at the lights and Big Yellow is visible on the right hand side opposite Pizza Hut.