Self Storage near Bungay
To get a quote for self storage at Norwich, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Norwich, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|Norwich’s only company with everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Access 5am - 11pm available|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Up to £50 van hire credit available|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Norwich store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Norwich
Shaun Sat Nov 5 2016
Easy process, friendly staff.
Andrew Wed Oct 26 2016
My scores are based on the service and efficiency received by the Norwich branch, the speed of response from original enquiry and the options and help given by Gavin at the branch. The information and help provided by Gavin was clear and concise explaining about the insurance, entry and exit alarm system, out of hours service and general access to the building. I am very happy with Big Yellow and will continue to use them for my storage services when needed, and happily recommend you to my friends and others who may be looking for storage.
Sheriden Fri Oct 21 2016
Very efficient and friendly and nice clean tidy areas
Mischa Tue Oct 18 2016
Very helpful staff. Showed us a couple of storage spaces so we could select which was more suitable.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Norwich this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Manager: Rob Harley
Big Yellow Norwich
F: 01603 692339
Manager: Rob Harley
From South West
Follow A11 to Norwich at the Thickthorn Roundabout, turn right onto the A47 Great Yarmouth Road. Following the signs for Norwich City Football Club and take the A146 exit signposted Trowse / County Hall. At the traffic lights, follow signs for the City Centre / Football Ground (A1054), then follow the Inner Ring Road over the Carrow Road Bridge, Big Yellow is located next to the Carrow Road Football Ground
Follow the A140 to Norwich Inner Ring Road, signposted Great Yarmouth, continue on this road past the County Hall following signs to the City Centre/Football Ground and then as above.
Follow the A47 to Norwich, then join the A146 signposted Trowse/County Hall, then as above
Take the 25 from Norwich City Centre to Morrisons Supermarket