Armadillo Self Storage Canterbury
To get a quote for self storage at Canterbury, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Canterbury, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
Armadillo securitySecurity statement
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Large customer car park|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Canterbury store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Canterbury
Emily Thu Nov 3 2016
Very professional and informative service
Gillian Wed Nov 2 2016
Good, friendly service, clear instructions. Storage easily accessible, all you can possibly expect. Will on the desk made sure that all points were covered. An efficient and friendly representative of the company.
Judith Wed Nov 2 2016
Will ..who I dealt with in Canterbury is wonderful..totally professional..caring..patient..and a clear communicator. I feel that my belongings are safe..and if I have any concerns at any time...I know I can give him a call.
Chris Wed Oct 19 2016
From the first enquiry on through logging on and final meeting for payment the company was nothing but professional. Our rep was a Dan Wells.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Manager: Dan Wells
F: 01227 470772
Manager: Dan Wells
From the M2
Exit the M2 at Junction 7 and take the A2 for approximately three miles. Take the A28 towards Canterbury and follow it round the ring road towards Sturry. Continue straight over roundabout by ASDA superstore, then take next left onto Marshwood Close. Follow Marshwood Close, we are located on the left.
From Canterbury City Centre
Take the A28 towards Sturry. Turn left onto Marshwood Close approximately 100 yards after the roundabout by the large Asda superstore. Follow Marshwood Close, we are located on the left.
From Canterbury City Centre take the 6, 8 or 8a towards Sturry. Alight at the large Asda superstore. Turn left onto Marshwood Close approximately 100 yards after the roundabout by the large Asda superstore. Follow Marshwood Close, we are located on the left.