Self Storage near Charlton Kings
To get a quote for self storage at Cheltenham, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Cheltenham, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|Drive up external rooms|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Electronic PIN access|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Cheltenham store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Cheltenham
Sat Oct 29 2016
good customer service from Gareth
David Thu Oct 20 2016
I found that I was dealt with very efficiently and was happy with the security aspect
Edward Thu Oct 20 2016
Customer service was excellent from Gareth Joiner, and the whole system seems to hang together well. My one complaint would be that out of hours access shouldn't cost more.
William Tue Oct 18 2016
Great friendly service. Gareth and Harley were very helpful
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Cheltenham this is between 5am - 11pm daily (this is subject to availability and charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Princess Elizabeth Way
Manager: Neil Arnot
Big Yellow Cheltenham
F: 01242 542539
Manager: Neil Arnot
From the South
Exit the M5 at Junction 11 and join the A40 (Golden Valley Bypass) towards Cheltenham. Turn left at second roundabout onto Princess Elizabeth Way (A4013). After approx. one mile the store can be found on your left hand side.
From the North
Exit the M5 at Junction 10. Follow Tewkesbury Road (A4019) towards Cheltenham town centre. Turn right at roundabout (adjacent to Currys/PC World) onto Princess Elizabeth Way. Big Yellow can be found on the right hand side after one hundred yards.
From the East
Enter Cheltenham via the A40 or A435. Join the A40 (Old Bath Road) towards Gloucester. At the roundabout opposite GCHQ turn right into Princess Elizabeth Way. After approx. one mile the store can be found on your left hand side.
Public Transport Details
From Cheltenham Town Centre take bus C to Either Gallagher Retail Park or the Toyota Garage.From Tewkesbury, bus no. 41 also stops at Gallagher Retail Park and the Toyota Garage.
Plus an extra 10% off for uniformed personnel