Self Storage near Crosspool
To get a quote for self storage at Sheffield West Bar, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Sheffield West Bar, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
Armadillo securitySecurity statement
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Up to £50 van hire credit available|
|Large customer lift|
|Secure perimeter fence|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Sheffield West Bar store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
0114 270 6377
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Sheffield West Bar
MOHD FAFHRUR RAZI Sat Nov 5 2016
Details explaination on what dixe of storage needed during phone conversation. Provide more information and being really friendly both of Sam and Dan.
Luigi Francesco Wed Nov 2 2016
Really felt that staff ‘actively’ listened and responded in a very empathic way – EXCELLENT SERVICE
Dominic Quinn Thu Oct 27 2016
I was very pleased at how friendly and helpful Daniel Green and Tori Flynn were through both the email correspondence and the actual moving in procedure. I have never been so happy and comfortable with any service and it goes to show that friendly staff mean happy customers. I would easily recommend Armadillo to anyone who might require their services.
Fanni Fri Jul 22 2016
The service was excellent with friendly staff and the facilities are great as well. Liam Glossop was extremely helpful, making my move go smoother than ever.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. Charges may apply. Please contact your local store for more information.
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
0114 270 6377
79 West Bar
0114 270 6377
0114 270 6388
Manager: Daniel Green
Armadillo Sheffield West Bar
F: 0114 270 6388
Manager: Daniel Green
From M1 Junction 33
Join the A630 Sheffield Parkway towards the City Centre, follow signs for the A61 Barnsley, at the junction with Corporation Street (J8) bear left, signposted Devonshire Quarter / Cathedral Quarter. At the roundabout (you will see the store opposite) continue straight on, 2nd exit, take 1st left onto Queen Street and 1st left onto Silver Street. Armadillo loading bay is opposite at the end of the street
From M1 Junction 34
Exit the M1 at Junction 34 signposted Meadowhall, head west towards Meadowhall Way, then turn right when you get to Meadowhall way. At A6109 Meadowhall Road, turn left anf follow the A6109 through 2 roundabouts, turn left at the A61 joinging Penistone Road. At the Shalesmore junction (J7) bear left onto Moorfields, signposted M1/M18 Worksop, at the junction with Corporation Street (J8) turn right, signposted Devonshire Quarter / Cathedral Quarter. At the roundabout (you will see the store opposite) continue straight on, 2nd exit, take 1st left onto Queen Street then 1st left onto Silver Street. Armadillo loading bay is opposite at the end of the street
From South / West of Sheffield
Make way to Brook Hill roundabout where A57 meets A6134 (Ring Road - Hanover Way)
Head East on A57 on Brook Hill / Broad Lane, at 1st roundabout (next to BMW Sytner) continue straight on, 1st exit. At next roundabout, turn back on yourself, 4th exit and take 1st left onto Queen Street. Take 1st left onto Silver Street and Armadillo loading bay is opposite at the end of the street.
The closest tram stop is the Cathedral stop. Take the path to the left of the Cathedral and continue straight down the hill and Armadillo is at the bottom the hill on the right
Bus routes 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 17A, 31, 31A, 57, 57A, 58, 66, 77, 78 & 758 all pass Armadillo on West Bar. Bus stops in both directions are directly outside the store