Self Storage near East Barnet
To get a quote for self storage at Finchley North, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Finchley North, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Finchley North store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8371 0005
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
If you’re looking for an office in Finchley take advantage of our flexible, competitively priced office space from 125 sq ft to 600 sq ft. You can hire for as little as 4 weeks or as long as you want
Security charges, rent and rates, service charges are all included in the price of our carpeted offices. The only additional costs will be your contents insurance and any electricity you use. Office customers have 24 hour access and kitchen and toilet facilities available to them.
We’ll list your company name on our directory board and you can ‘buzz’ guests in and out with our intercom system. We can accept your post and deliveries for you and keep them in your pre–assigned post box.
Call 020 8371 0005 for prices, more information and availability or submit our online enquiry form.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Finchley North
Magnus Sat Nov 5 2016
The friendly and professional sales person Joanne C.
Felandino Sat Nov 5 2016
I gave the score becouse I'm happy with the fantasic service which I was offered by Toni.
Antonio Fri Oct 28 2016
friendly service, good organised tidy space
Albert Sebastien Thu Oct 27 2016
Very happy with the facilities but not with the booking process. I booked and checked in on line expecting to be able to use the unit straigth away but nowhere did it say on the website that I would have to go the office first for payment and ID (which could have happened online). If this was clearer I wouldn't have turned up with a car full of stuff after the office was closed. You should also have an out of hours phone line to support your customers given that you allow access to out of hours. The only number I could call out of hours was an called the emergency number which was for security emergencies only. Your pricing and booking process is also misleading. It wasn't clear on your offer that the 50% off deal I benefited only applied if you booked the unit for 8 weeks and it wasn't clear that I had to bring insurance documentation with me and therefore had to pay the insurance supplement
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Finchley North this is between 6am - 12pm daily (this is subject to availability and charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8371 0005
447 High Road
020 8371 0005
020 8371 2139
Manager: Tony Picariello
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Finchley North
F: 020 8371 2139
Manager: Tony Picariello
From Central London
Take Finchley Road to the A406 North Circular road east bound then take the turning for North and East Finchley (A1000)
For Finchley North, turn right off the slip road on to the A1000, the store is located 50 metres up on the left hand side opposite the Vue Cinema complex
For Finchley East
Turn left off the slip road on to the A1000, the store is located 100 metres up on the right hand side, just before the traffic lights
From the West
Follow the A406 North Circular road past Brent Cross Shopping Centre, follow signs for North and East Finchley (A1000) then as above.
From the North & M25
Exit the M25 at J23 and take the A1081 south until is joins the A1000, follow the A1000 straight down through Whetsone and North Finchley, following signs for A406 (North Circular). The Finchley North store is located on the right hand side opposite the Vue Cinema Complex and the Finchley East store is located approx 100 metres after the Finchley North store also on the right hand side, just before the traffic lights.
From the East
Follow the A406 West bound past Friern Barnet Tesco's, take the next turning for the A1000, signposted East & North Finchley turn left at the traffic lights onto the A1000 and the Finchley East store is located immediately on the left hand side .The Finchley North store is located appox 100 metres after the Finchley East store also on the left hand side, opposite the Vue Cinema complex
From High Barnet, North & East Finchley take the 263 which stops directly outside the entrance to the store
From Wood Green & Ikea take the 232 which stops on North Circular Road, where you are within 2 minutes walk of the store.
Take the Northern Line to either East Finchley, Finchley Central or Woodside park. From East Finchley you can take the 263 bus