Self Storage near Fengate
To get a quote for self storage at Peterborough, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Peterborough, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
Armadillo securitySecurity statement
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Out of hrs access available on external units|
|Electronic PIN access|
|On-site CCTV & secure perimeter fencing|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Up to £50 van hire credit available|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Peterborough store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Peterborough
Martin Sat Nov 5 2016
Staff extremely pleasant. Did all they could have done to ensure we got value for money and all of our goods stored appropriately. We were offered drinks and they chatted to us to stop us getting bored as we waited :) Shame there wasn't a radio on site. An actual pleasurable experience!
Susan Wed Nov 2 2016
Very obliging was Emil the guy who worked there. He even worked later to accommodate my needs after 6pm.
Mon Oct 31 2016
Friendly, helpful staff. Clean and tidy premises. Secure storage.
George Thu Oct 27 2016
Great customer service
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Peterborough this is between 5am - 11pm daily (this is subject to availability and charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Manager: Steve Rootham
F: 01733 334111
Manager: Steve Rootham
Continue onto Bretton Gate, over the roundabout on Gresley way, turn right and follow the sign for Armadillo Storage.
From the City Centre
Take the A15, turn left at the Toys R Us roundabout on to Westfield Road.
Go over the bridge and Armadillo is located on the right hand side just before the Halcyon Pub.
The number 7 bus from the city centre stops on the other side of the road to the store.