Big Yellow Self Storage Finchley East
To get a quote for self storage at Finchley East, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Finchley East, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Finchley East store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8346 3305
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Finchley East
Stephanie Mon Oct 31 2016
Clean space, convenient and efficient access
Roberto Mon Oct 31 2016
Easy and cheap
Sat Oct 22 2016
staff were friendly, informative, helpful and the process was straight froward
Charles Mon Oct 17 2016
Scott was very helpful and friendly, nothing was any trouble.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Finchley East this is between 7am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8346 3305
401 High Road
020 8346 3305
020 8349 7639
Manager: Tina Miles
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Finchley East
F: 020 8349 7639
Manager: Tina Miles
From Central London
Take Finchley Road to the A406 North Circular road east bound then take the turning for North and East Finchley (A1000)
For Finchley North, turn right off the slip road on to the A1000, the store is located 50 metres up on the left hand side opposite the Vue Cinema complex
For Finchley East
Turn left off the slip road on to the A1000, the store is located 100 metres up on the right hand side, just before the traffic lights
From the West
Follow the A406 North Circular road past Brent Cross Shopping Centre, follow signs for North and East Finchley (A1000) then as above.
From the North & M25
Exit the M25 at J23 and take the A1081 south until is joins the A1000, follow the A1000 straight down through Whetsone and North Finchley, following signs for A406 (North Circular). The Finchley North store is located on the right hand side opposite the Vue Cinema Complex and the Finchley East store is located approx 100 metres after the Finchley North store also on the right hand side, just before the traffic lights.
From the East
Follow the A406 West bound past Friern Barnet Tesco's, take the next turning for the A1000, signposted East & North Finchley turn left at the traffic lights onto the A1000 and the Finchley East store is located immediately on the left hand side .The Finchley North store is located appox 100 metres after the Finchley East store also on the left hand side, opposite the Vue Cinema complex
From High Barnet, North & East Finchley take the 263 which stops directly outside the entrance to the store
From Wood Green & Ikea take the 232 which stops on North Circular Road, where you are within 2 minutes walk of the store.
Take the Northern Line to either East Finchley, Finchley Central or Woodside park. From East Finchley you can take the 263 bus