Self Storage near Flackwell Heath
To get a quote for self storage at High Wycombe, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at High Wycombe, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Electronic PIN access|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Access 5am - 11pm available|
|Up to £50 van hire credit available|
|Open 7 days a week|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our High Wycombe store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for High Wycombe
Timothy Mon Oct 31 2016
Very straightforward process, excellent chap sorting us out (Paul?)
Ricky Mon Oct 31 2016
Very friendly and informative staff. Reasonable pricing
Hannah Tue Oct 25 2016
Your man Paul was very helpful and polite. Sorted me out with everything I needed and more. True asset to your business.
Buster Sun Oct 23 2016
Very friendly staff
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At High Wycombe this is between 5am - 11pm daily (this is subject to availability and charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
320 London Road
Manager: Sophie Fortune
Big Yellow High Wycombe
F: 01494 555639
Manager: Sophie Fortune
From the North
Follow M40 southbound and exit at Junction 4. Take the 3rd exit towards the A40, continue down Marlow Hill at the roundabout take a right marked as the A40 towards Beaconsfield. Continue along the London Road till you reach Homebase, at the roundabout take a right into our car park.
From Central London
Take A40 towards Oxford continue along as it changes to the M40. Exit the M40 at Junction 3. At the roundabout take the second exit onto London Road. Continue along London Road until you reach DFS, at the roundabout take a left into our car park.
Public Transport Details
Regular trains come from Marylebone to High Wycombe train station direct. The store is then a short bus journey away from the station.
There are several buses direct from the bus station covering Wycombe Marsh, Loudwater & Beaconsfield. All of these stop at the bus stop outside the store.