Self Storage near Harold Wood
To get a quote for self storage at Romford, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Romford, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|Automatic customer lift|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Romford store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Romford
Judy Mon Oct 31 2016
Straight forward easy to book in. Ross was very helpful on our move
James Fri Oct 28 2016
The booking process was easy and the follow-up phone up was positive. Staff ensured I received the dicscouted rate, however it wasn't made clear to me that I needed to buy insurance or that I could arrange this though a specialist insurer. Also is was suggested that I needed to buy a Big Yellow pad lock for my unit.
Stephen Sun Sep 18 2016
friendly service and very helpful
Michael Fri Aug 12 2016
Staff very helpful and friendly. Access to storage very easy and secure.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Romford this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Manager: Mike Fitzgerald
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Romford
F: 01708 382939
Manager: Mike Fitzgerald
From the M25
Exit the M25 at Junction 28, take the A12 Colchester Road towards Romford.After two miles you will see Big Yellow on the right hand side (you can't miss the large yellow building) Turn right into Tangent Link at Bates BMW and B&Q Warehouse, at roundabout turn right into Ashton Road and Big Yellow can be found on the right hand side.
From Romford Town Centre
Take the A118 Main Road towards Gallows Corner, at Gallows Corner take the third exit Colchester Road (A12). Follow the Colchester Road for five hundred yards and turn left into Tangent Link at B&Q, at roundabout turn right into Ashton Road. Big Yellow can be found on the right hand side
From East London / Ilford
Take the A12 eastbound towards Romford, exit A12 at Gallows Corner (Junction of A12 and A127 and signposted Romford town centre) take the second exit Colchester Road (A12). Follow the Colchester Road for five hundred yards and turn left into Tangent Link at B&Q, at roundabout turn right into Ashton Road and Big Yellow can be found on the right hand side.
Take the 174 or 496 from Romford Town Centre to Gallows Corner or the 498 from Brentwood and Romford Central Train Station to outside Big Yellow on the A12