Self Storage near Hazel Grove
To get a quote for self storage at Stockport, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Stockport, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Up to £50 van hire credit available|
|Access 5am - 11pm available|
|Open 7 days a week|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Stockport store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
0161 476 9210
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Stockport
Aimee Jane Mon Oct 31 2016
Very friendly and informative, very secure and I feel my belongings are safe. Megan the girl I dealt with was very pleasant and explained everything in detail.
Jill Hough Mon Oct 31 2016
The staff answered all my inquiries by telephone and email courteously, promptly and helpfully immediately following up all questions .
Tara Elizabeth Sheila Sat Oct 29 2016
From start to finish the customer service was exceptional. Liam & Daniel made a stressful situation much easier to cope with! Nothing was too much trouble yet we felt we are in good hands due to the professionalism
Steven Thomas P Sun Oct 23 2016
The staff (Megan and Daniel) at the Stockport branch were very polite and helpful. The overall experience was very easy and quick to complete. I'm very happy about the security of the units and how clean the building is too. Also the price was very good and as I payed for a full six months up front, I was happy that I was offered a discount.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Stockport this is between 5am - 11pm daily (this is subject to availability and charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
0161 476 9210
0161 476 9210
0161 476 9239
Manager: Ben Clements
Important Note for Sat Nav Users:
Use this address: Tiviot Way, SK1 2BT
or enter the following co-ordinates:
Latitude: 53.4185, Longitude: -2.1463
Big Yellow Stockport
F: 0161 476 9239
Manager: Ben Clements
From the East
Travelling on the M60 towards Stockport & Manchester Airport, exit the motorway at junction 26 and join the A560 signposted Portwood. At the roundabout take the 6th exit, signposted Spark Business Park, just after Tesco. The store will be visible at the top of the hill next to the Jaguar Land Rover dealership.
From the West
Travelling on the M60 towards Sheffield, exit the motorway at junction 27 and at the roundabout take the 2nd exit, signposted Spark Business Park, just after Tesco. The store will be visible at the top of the hill next to the Jaguar Land Rover dealership.
From the South
Join the A626, St Marys Way and continue on this road until Portwood Roundabout which joins with junction 27 of the M60. Take the 5th exit signposted Spark Business Park, then as above.
From the North
Join the A626, Manchester Road / Tiviot Way and continue on this road until Portwood Roundabout which joins with junction 27 of the M60. Take the 1st exit, signposted Spark Business Park, then as above.
Stockport train station is approximately 1.4 miles from the store. Then a 7 minute taxi ride from there to the store.
Bus services to the Peel Centre (5 minutes from the store) include 322, 324, 325, 327, 330, 374, 380, 381 and 389.