Self Storage near Headington
To get a quote for self storage at Oxford, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Oxford, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Up to £50 van hire credit available|
|Access 5am - 11pm available|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Drive up external rooms|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Oxford store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Oxford
Benito Mon Oct 31 2016
Very good service, really easy to use and nice staff.
mark Wed Oct 26 2016
Rob and Ben gave excellent service and help to us when choosing the most appropriate storage solution, also they had alot of patience explaining how the storage worked.
Andrew Wed Sep 28 2016
I arrived at 8am to check in and was greeted by Stephanie! For a very early start she was more than welcoming
Robert Sun Sep 18 2016
The staff and customers service was brilliant. Charlotte was really friendly and helpful. She explained everything to us and then showed us around. She put to ease a year worries we had.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Unit A, Taurus
Manager: James Finnis
Big Yellow Oxford
F: 01865 332539
Manager: James Finnis
From the M40
Exit junction 8, take A40 towards Oxford, at 1st roundabout (Green Road) turn left onto ring road (A4142). Turn off at exit marked Horspath Industrial Estate and after 50 yards, turn left into Pony Road and left again at Fox FM into Peterley Road. Big Yellow is straight ahead.
From the M4
Exit Junction 13 and take the A34 North to Oxford, take exit signposted Oxford ring road - A4142 and follow signs for M40 London. Continue and after the BMW Mini plant turn right at the exit marked Horspath Industrial Estate, then as above
Take the no. 10 or 103 from the city centre to the Horspath Shops, turning left onto Pony Road and left again onto Peterley Road inside Horspath Estate