Self Storage near Horfield
To get a quote for self storage at Bristol Central, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Bristol Central, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Electronic PIN access|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Bristol Central store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
0117 955 6390
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Bristol Central
Elizabeth Wed Oct 19 2016
Lewis and his team at the Bristol Days Road site are fantastic. I had a positive cheerful sounding Louise when I made the reservation over the phone. Justin took care of everything with my check in when I arrive. Another positive happy member of staff. All the staff were pleasant and really helpful.
Adam Mon Oct 17 2016
Told that other competitors are just as secure but much cheaper. Bought A 25ft room for 4 weeks.
Joy Thu Oct 6 2016
I was booked in by Lisa. Very helpful & courteous service
Kieran Sun Oct 2 2016
Customer service was absolutely fantastic. (I was dealt with by Lisa) Everything was explained fully, and the whole process gave a good general feeling that my stuff is secure and safe.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Bristol Central this is between 5am - 11pm daily (this is subject to availability and charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
0117 955 6390
0117 955 6390
0117 304 1539
Manager: Lewis Nash
Big Yellow Bristol Central
F: 0117 304 1539
Manager: Lewis Nash
From the M4 / M32
Exit the M4 At Junction 19 & join the M32 to Bristol. Continue on the M32 until Junction 3, then join the A4320 Easton Way following signs for Easton. At the Lawrence hill roundabout, take the second exit to continue down the A4320. From here the store will be visible on your left hand side. Take a left at the traffic lights and follow the road round to the left to enter the store at the rear.
From the A4 (Bath)
Enter Bristol Via the A4 Bath Road exiting at the junction opposite Burger King & join the A4320 St Phillips causeway. Sainsbury’s will be visible to the distant right. Follow the A4320, turning left at the first roundabout, then go straight over the second roundabout. Move into the left lane as you approach the Traffic Lights & turn right onto Barrow Road, where the store will now be visible, take the first left at the mini roundabout and enter the store to the left.