Self Storage near Imperial Wharf
To get a quote for self storage at Fulham, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Fulham, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Fulham store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
0207 736 5020
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Fulham
Patricia Thu Oct 27 2016
The whole operation took much longer than anticipated - lots of paper work and had to wait for trollies to become available. Better signage to the rooms would be appreciated. Staff were helpful.
Alison Wed Oct 26 2016
Exceptionally clean and everything one needs. Your colleague i dealt with was unbelievable efficient, knew the business and helped me as much as he could. great experience overall.
Scott Sat Oct 15 2016
Ease of service, speedy, friendliness and helpfulness of staff
Thomas Sat Oct 15 2016
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Fulham this is between 5am - 11pm daily (this is subject to availability and charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
0207 736 5020
71 Townmead Road
0207 736 5020
0207 610 8239
Manager: Patrick Renn
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Fulham
F: 0207 610 8239
Manager: Patrick Renn
From Fulham Broadway
Drive South along Harwood Road, turn right onto New Kings Road then turn left onto Wandsworth Bridge Road and drive straight to the bottom. Turn left onto Townmead Road (before going over Wandsworth Bridge) and continue straight over the roundabout near Sainsburys. The store is located immediately on your right hand side next to The Harbour Club
From the A3 (West Hill)
Drive down towards Wandsworth where West Hill becomes Armoury Way, turn left onto Swandon Way and follow this around to the roundabout. Turn left over Wandsworth Bridge then turn right onto Townmead Road, then as above
From Clapham Junction Train Station take the C3 which stops directly outside the store or the 295 to Townmead Road, near Wandsworth Bridge Road
From Wandsworth Town Train Station, take the 44 to Wandsworth Bridge or the 28 to Townmead Road, near Wandsworth Bridge Road
From Fulham Broadway Tube Station, take the 28 or the 295 to Townmead Road near Wandsworth Bridge Road or the 391 which stops directly outside the store