Self Storage near Ladbroke Grove
To get a quote for self storage at North Kensington, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at North Kensington, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our North Kensington store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8969 9688
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for North Kensington
Raul Mon Oct 31 2016
Quite easy to use and staff was very helpful and friendly right since the moment I made my reservation. When we arrived to the Big Yellow storage, again staff was very friendly and helpful.
Alice Fri Oct 28 2016
It was all down to Joseph, the kind, attentive, helpful member of staff at North Kensington, who provided the best possible customer service experience.
Danielle Tue Oct 25 2016
Excellent member of staff. Went above and beyond to help with my various issues. He even made me a coffee. Could not of asked for more.
David Thu Oct 20 2016
Very efficient and organised - no ambiguities or grey areas. Everything was clearly explained. I dealt with Maria, Deputy Manager at Big Yellow North Kensington; she was good.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At North Kensington this is between 5am - 11pm daily (this is subject to availability and charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8969 9688
149 Scrubs Lane
020 8969 9688
020 8206 6639
Manager: Jehad Najdi
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow North Kensington
F: 020 8206 6639
Manager: Jehad Najdi
From Central London
Join the A40 (Westway) westbound, exit at the White City junction and join the A219 (Scrubs Lane) northbound. Follow this road for approx. ¾ mile and the store is situated on the right hand side.
From the South and West
Exit the M25 (Junction 16) ,take M40 eastbound and continue onto the A40 towards Central London.Then as above
From the North
Exit the M1 (Junction 1), join the A406 (North Circular), at the Hanger Lane Gyratory join the A40 (Westway) eastbound. Exit at the White City junction, then as above
Take the Central Line to White City Tube Station and walk up Wood Lane leading into Scrubs Lane
The store is situated on the right hand side
Take the Bakerloo Line to Kensal Green Tube Station. Turn right out of the station into Harrow Road. Continue down then turn left onto Scrubs Lane, the store is situated on the left hand side.
The 220 bus stops directly outside the store. Connections for this service can be made at White City, Shepherds Bush, Hammersmith and Harlesden.