Self Storage near Latchford
To get a quote for self storage at Warrington, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Warrington, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
Armadillo securitySecurity statement
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Drive up external rooms|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Open 7 days a week|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Warrington store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Warrington
Richard William Wed Nov 2 2016
Very happy with the service
David Wed Nov 2 2016
Very friendly, helpful and professional staff. Good offer rate for first 8 weeks.
Rebecca Sat Oct 15 2016
Nadine was very organised she explained everything and what you offer. She was patient, very friendly and efficient. She showed me round what the unit looked like. Made it very easy to say yes. Thank you very much for your kind and friendly service
Lee Fri Oct 14 2016
Very nice friendly front of house staff , Nadine was very helpful , competitively priced ..
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Warrington this is between 6am - 10pm daily (this is subject to availability and charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
73 Manchester Road
Manager: Clare Williams
Manager: Clare Williams
From the M6
Leave the M6 at junction 21 and follow the signs for A57 Warrington. We are approximately 1 mile down the Road on the left hand side next to Subway.
From the M62
Leave the M62 at junction 9 and follow the A49 signposted Warrington. At the Cockedge roundabout follow signs for A57(M6) and we are a few miles down the road on the right hand side.
The nearest bus stop is virtually opposite the store and is known as the Graymist Avenue Stop.