Self Storage near Mickleover
To get a quote for self storage at Derby, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Derby, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
Armadillo securitySecurity statement
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Up to £50 van hire credit available|
|Open 7 days a week|
|On-site CCTV & secure perimeter fencing|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Large customer lift|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Derby store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Derby
El Mahdy Mohammed Thu Nov 3 2016
Your staff very helpful and talked me through everything very friendly couldn't have made the experience so easy
Sharon Thu Oct 27 2016
Great customer service - very helpful and informative.
Susan Tue Oct 25 2016
The guys were brilliant Josh and Arron. They WERE VERY polite, helpful and made me feel relaxed and confident. ( I came in feeling like a bag of nerves and extremely stressed) Walked out feeling relieved , relaxed, and happy. Delt mainly with Josh.He was fantastic a credit to your company.
Jane Tue Oct 25 2016
well organised and efficient storage facility.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Forresters Business Park
Manager: Elliot Gaunt
F: 01332 272078
Manager: Elliot Gaunt
From the North
Head South on A38. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Abbey Hill/A38. Exit onto the Kingsway/A38. At roundabout take 1st exit onto Kingsway/A5111. At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Kingsway/A5111. Turn right onto Sinfin Lane, then left onto Foresters Way. Armadillo will be visible on your left
From the East
Head west on the Borrowash Bypass (A52 Brian Clough Way) toward Victoria Ave. Take the A5111 ramp to A516/A38/A52/Ring Road/Uttoxeter/Burton/Ashbourne. Continue onto Raynesway (A5111). Take the 1st exit off the next 3 roundabouts, signposted the A5111. Take the 3rd Exit off the next roundabout onto Harvey Road, and the 2nd exit off the next 2 roundabouts staying on the A5111. Then take a slight left onto Foresters Way. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Foresters Way. Armadillo will be on your right.
From the South
Head northeast on Swarkestone Rd/A514. Exit at the roundabout to join the A5111, Osmaston Park Rd. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Osmaston Park Rd/A5111. Slight left onto Foresters Way. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Foresters Way. Armadillo will be on the right.
From the West
Head east on A50, taking the ramp to Etwall/Hilton/Hatton. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Derby Rd/A516. Cross through one roundabout, signposted M1 South, Derby & Nottingham, then exit right onto Manor Road, A5111. Turn right onto Sinfin Lane. Turn left onto Foresters Way. Armadillo will be on your left