Self Storage near Motspur Park
To get a quote for self storage at New Malden, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at New Malden, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Up to £50 van hire credit available|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our New Malden store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8942 2889
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
If you’re looking for an office in New Malden take advantage of our flexible, competitively priced office space from 35 sq ft to 350 sq ft. You can hire for as little as 4 weeks or as long as you want
Security charges, rent and rates, service charges are all included in the price of our carpeted offices. The only additional costs will be your contents insurance and any electricity you use. Office customers have 24 hour access and kitchen and toilet facilities available to them.
We’ll list your company name on our directory board and you can ‘buzz’ guests in and out with our intercom system. We can accept your post and deliveries for you and keep them in your pre–assigned post box.
Call 020 8313 0584 for prices, more information and availability or submit our online enquiry form.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for New Malden
Stewart Fri Nov 4 2016
Having never used a storage facility before I was extremely pleased to find the online website was easy to use to reserve a room at my nearest branch. When I arrived the manager Ollie was fantastic , explaining the way things worked , showing me around and going through the paperwork.
Michelle Thu Nov 3 2016
Ollie dealt with setting up my storage, he was polite , informative and polite and pleasant . Not only to myself , but to everybody who enter the office. A credit to your company.
Bernice Wed Nov 2 2016
The facility was lovely, airy and clean. The guy who signed me in was lovely and friendly and really helpful
Gerald Mon Oct 31 2016
Cant fault thecservice or back up
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At New Malden this is between 5am - 11pm daily (this is subject to availability and charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8942 2889
Units 1-3 Wyvern Estate
020 8942 2889
020 8949 9339
Manager: Oliver Stone
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow New Malden
F: 020 8949 9339
Manager: Oliver Stone
From the South / West
Take the A3 to Central London, exit at Shannon Corner Roundabout, take the 2nd exit and proceed past MFI and Halfords.Take the next available left after Halfords, almost immediately turn right and drive alongside our store, the entrance to our reception is around to the left
From Central London
From the A3 travel south west towards Guildford, exit at road sign for New Malden (B282), Raynes Park & Merton. Follow the signs to Kingston / New Malden (B282) down to Shannon Corner Roundabout, take the 3rd exit as if you are rejoining the A3 towards Central London. Proceed past MFI and Halfords and then as above.
From New Malden train station walk down the high street and turn left onto Burlington Road at the fountain roundabout, where you will arrive at Shannon Corner. From here turn right onto the access road for the A3 towards London
Take the K5 (Ham-Kingston-Morden), 265 (Tolworth-Roehampton-Putney Bridge), or the 152 (New Malden-Mitcham-Pollards Hill) to the Shannon Corner stop. Alternatively, you can take the 131 or the N77 to the Rookwood Avenue stop on Shannon Corner