Self Storage near Neasden
To get a quote for self storage at Staples Corner, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Staples Corner, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Staples Corner store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8208 3828
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
If you’re looking for an office in Staples Cornertake advantage of our flexible, competitively priced office space from 125 sq ft to 450 sq ft. You can hire for as little as 4 weeks or as long as you want
Security charges, rent and rates, service charges are all included in the price of our carpeted offices. The only additional costs will be your contents insurance and any electricity you use. Office customers have 24 hour access and kitchen and toilet facilities available to them.
We’ll list your company name on our directory board and you can ‘buzz’ guests in and out with our intercom system. We can accept your post and deliveries for you and keep them in your pre–assigned post box.
Call 020 8313 0584 for prices, more information and availability or submit our online enquiry form.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Staples Corner
Efraim Mon Oct 31 2016
Very kind receptionist who took us to the storage room and explained the contract very clearly She also helped us with the security codes etc
Selma Mon Oct 31 2016
Because staff always helpfull and provide bed at customer service. Your service is flexible and also affordable prices.
Etienne Wed Oct 26 2016
Polite customer service, clear legal service, good price (equivalent of two phone boxes storage), good location
Maria Rosa Thu Oct 20 2016
Nice customer service, fast and efficient No trolleys available in any of the loading bays
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Staples Corner this is between 5am - 11pm daily (this is subject to availability and charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8208 3828
1000 North Circular Road
020 8208 3828
020 8452 0103
Manager: Mark Woodley
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Staples Corner
F: 020 8452 0103
Manager: Mark Woodley
From the North
Follow M1 Motorway Southbound, exit at Junction 1 (Intersection with A406 North Circular Road) and take North Circular (A406) exit westbound. Proceed on North Circular over next roundabout Edgware Road (A5) and take 1st left into Coles Green Road , then take 1st left into 1000 North Circular Road Estate. Big Yellow is at the far end of the estate on the left hand side
From Central London
Take A41 (Finchley Road) from Baker Street, exit at A406 North Circular Road, then as above
From London, take the Northern Line to Brent Cross
From North Circular Road near Brent Cross Tube station, take the 232 bus Via St Raphaels Estate
From Oxford Street, take the 189 to Priory Park Road and then the 32 to Staples Corner
From Victoria, take the no. 16 to Staples Corner