Self Storage near New Mersey Retail Park
To get a quote for self storage at Liverpool South, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Liverpool South, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
Armadillo securitySecurity statement
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Open 7 days a week|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Up to £50 van hire credit available|
|Out of hrs access available on selected units|
|Electronic PIN access|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Liverpool South store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
0151 486 3364
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Liverpool South
Helen Sat Nov 5 2016
All staff extremely helpful and made the whole procedure effortless
Rosalind Wed Nov 2 2016
This is the third occasion I have used Armadillo. The set up and facilities are great but I am always impressed by the professional and friendly welcome given by the staff. Ken and Dawn are absolute stars and a credit to your business.
Leanne Fri Oct 28 2016
Customer service was 5 star. The staff at the Liverpool store were very friendly and very helpful. Made a stressful time run very smoothly.
Graham Sun Oct 23 2016
Customer service from Dawn was excellent and the facility and storage unit was very clean. Also the trolleys for moving furniture were very useful.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Liverpool South this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
0151 486 3364
Off Speke Hall Road
0151 486 3364
0151 486 3365
Manager: Ken Montgomery
Armadillo Liverpool South
F: 0151 486 3365
Manager: Ken Montgomery
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the A5300 ramp to Runcorn/M56, merge onto A5300 and at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the A562 ramp to A561/Halewood/Liverpool (S). Merge onto A562 and continue on A561/Speke Blvd (signs for A561/Liverpool S). Slight right at Speke Blvd, turn right at A562/Speke Hall Rd and turn left at Goodlass Rd.
From Liverpool City Centre (Queensway Tunnel)
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Old Haymarket, slight left at A5039/St John's Lane continue to follow A5039. Slight right at A5039/St George's Place and turn right at A5038/Lime St, continue to follow A5038. Slight left at A5039/Leece St Continue to follow A5039, turn left at A562/Upper Parliament St Continue to follow A562. Slight left at Menlove Ave, slight left at A5058/Queens Drive, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto A562/Menlove Ave and continue to follow A562, then turn right at Goodlass Rd
From Liverpool City Centre (Kingsway Tunnel)
Head east on Kingsway Toll Road, slight left at A59/Scotland Rd Continue to follow A59 and at the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Old Haymarket. Slight left at A5039/St John's Lane and continue to follow A5039, slight right at A5039/St George's Place and turn right at A5038/Lime St continue to follow A5038. Slight left at A5039/Leece St Continue to follow A5039, turn left at A562/Upper Parliament St continue to follow A562. Slight left at Menlove Ave, slight left at A5058/Queens Drive, at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A562/Menlove Ave Continue to follow A562, then turn right at Goodlass Rd.
Continue on A570/Southport Rd, turn right at A5147/Gorsuch Lane, continue to follow A5147. Slight left at Westwaye, turn right at A59/Northway continue to follow A59. Continue on A5036/Dunnings Bridge Road and slight left at A59/Dunnings Bridge Rd, slight left at M57 (signs for M57) and continue on A5300 (signs for Runcorn/L'pool (S)/A5300). At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the A562 ramp to A561/Halewood/Liverpool (S) and merge onto A562. Continue on A561/Speke Blvd (signs for A561/Liverpool S), slight right at Speke Blvd, turn right at A562/Speke Hall Road then turn left at Goodlass Rd.
Southport to Hunts Cross Line - Every 15 Minutes - Starting at 6.14am last train 11.29pm
Widnes Halton - Liverpool Lime Street - Every 60 Minutes.
Directions from Station to Branch.
Come out of station and take a left towards Somerfield. At Traffic lights take a right and walk 10 minutes towards Asda supermarket,at next set of traffic lights take a left and walk another 5 minutes
86B - Liverpool City Centre - Halewood (Goes through Smithdown Road, Allerton Road and Hunts Cross). Every 30 Minutes - Starting at 7.49am Finishing from City Centre at 5.49pm
X1 - Runcorn to Liverpool City Centre (goes through Speke) will need to get off bus at Liverpool John Lennon Airport signage and walk for 5-10 minutes towards Hunts Cross. Every 20 minutes - Starting at 6am - 10pm
266 - Garston Circular (Starts at Woolton village goes through Belle Vale, Netherley, Halewood and Hunts Cross).Every 60 Minutes - starting at 7.33am - 4.33pm
81 - Speke - Bootle (Straight to Hunts Cross) Every 20/25 Minutes - Starting at 5.30AM - 10.45PM
81 - Bootle - Speke ( Queens Drive, Old Swan, Childwall Five ways, Woolton, Hunts Cross) Every 20/25 Minutes - Starting at 6.55am - 9.30pm