Self Storage near Norbiton
To get a quote for self storage at Kingston, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Kingston, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Covered car park/loading bay|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Kingston store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8974 6846
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Kingston
Jade Sat Nov 5 2016
Deon provided excellent, thorough and friendly service.
Samantha Sat Oct 29 2016
I was told all the answers to my questions. It was a quick process. The man who was helping us was very friendly and made everything clear (Ryan Doltan)
Thomas Fri Oct 28 2016
Your staff Ryan was very helpful friendly professional & knowledgeable. Like your business solution as a whole. He really took the time to explain the inns & of the agreement.
Erez Thu Oct 27 2016
Sarah was very helpful and kind
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Kingston this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8974 6846
163 London Road
Kingston Upon Thames
020 8974 6846
020 8972 8539
Manager: Dion Marshall
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Kingston
F: 020 8972 8539
Manager: Dion Marshall
From the A205 (Upper Richmond Road), turn right onto the A219 (Putney Hill), at the roundabout take the third exit onto Slip Road and bear left onto the A3. Continue straight ahead onto the A308 (Kingston Vale), at the roundabout take the second exit onto the A308 (London Road). We are located next to Wickes on the right hand side and turn right onto Gordon Road (beside Wickes) for our car-park.
From the B321 (Richmond Hill), go straight onto the B353 (Star and Garter Hill), continue onto the A307 (Petersham Road) and turn left onto the A308 (London Road). Continue past Boots and Asda and we are next door to Wickes on the left hand side, turn left into Gordon Road (beside Wickes) for our car-park.
From the A313 (High Street), turn right onto the A310 (Kingston Road), at the roundabout, take the first exit onto the A308 and bear left onto the A307 (Kingsgate Road). Continue straight ahead onto Sopwith Way then turn right onto the A307 (Richmond Road) and then left onto the A308 (London Road). Continue past Boots and Asda, and we are next door to Wickes, turn left into Gordon Road (beside Wickes) for our car-park.
From the B3370 (Saint Mark's Hill), continue straight ahead onto Lambert's Avenue, bear left onto Villers Avenue and at the roundabout, take the second exit onto Villers Road.Turn right into Hawks Road and then left onto Albert Road, turn right onto Victoria Road and then left onto the A2043 (Cambridge Road).Turn right onto the A308 (London Road) and continue past Asda - we are next to Wickes on the left hand side, turn left into Gordon Road (beside Wickes) for our car-park.
From Thames Ditton
From the B364 (Station Road) turn left onto High Street, at the roundabout take the third exit onto Saint Leonard's Road, turn left onto the A307 (Portsmouth Road) and then right onto the A307 (High Street). At the roundabout, take the first exit onto the A307, and then turn right onto Orchard Road, continue straight ahead onto Fairfield South and then ahead onto Hawkes Road. Turn left onto Albert Road, and then right onto Victoria Road then turn left onto the A2043 (Cambridge Road) and then right onto the A308 (London Road). Continue past Boots and Asda - we are next door to Wickes on the left hand side, turn right onto Gordon Road (beside Wickes) for our car-park.
From London Waterloo
Get off at Norbiton Station, and turn right at the bottom of the stairs and go through the small exit, turn right into Station Approach, and follow it into Norbiton Avenue and then into Coombe Road. Walk straight ahead and Big Yellow is directly opposite, next door to Wickes.
From Fairfield Bus Station (Kingston)
Turn right and walk past Kingston Grammar School and turn onto London Road, continue past Boots and ASDA - we are next to Wickes.
Take the 85 (from outside train station, Putney High Street), get off at Manor Gate Road bus stop (opposite Total petrol station) and cross to the other side of the road - we are a one minute walk ahead next to Wickes.
Take the 57 or 131 from outside Wimbledon train station / Centre Court shopping centre towards Kingston, get off at Manor Gate Road bus stop (opposite Total petrol station).Cross to the other side of the road - we are a one minute walk ahead next to Wickes