Self Storage near Orrell Park
To get a quote for self storage at Liverpool North, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Liverpool North, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
Armadillo securitySecurity statement
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Large customer lift|
|Up to £50 van hire credit available|
|Open 7 days a week|
|External 160 sq ft containers also available|
|Electronic PIN access|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Liverpool North store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
0151 922 9204
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Liverpool North
Mark Mon Oct 24 2016
I found the girl on reception very helpful and considerate , it was all easily set up with minimal fuss
Toni Fri Oct 21 2016
Friendly and helpful staff and very organized
Lisa Sun Oct 16 2016
I have used you before and was pleased last time I came
Gweneth Sun Oct 9 2016
Efficient information good communication
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. Charges may apply. Please contact your local store for more information.
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
0151 922 9204
387 Stanley Road
0151 922 9204
0151 922 9205
Manager: Jenna Rawley
Armadillo Liverpool North
F: 0151 922 9205
Manager: Jenna Rawley
From the South
Take the M6 and exit at junction 21a onto the M62 towards Liverpool/Warrington (N)/Southport/M57 for 15 miles then take a slight right at Queens drive Stoneycroft, continue on Queens drive Walton/A5058 for 5 miles then turn left onto Stanley Road and we are next door to the William Shakespeare pub.
From the North
From the M6 at junction 26 exit towards Skelmerdale/Liverpool/Southport/M58, at the roundabout take the second exit on the M58 heading towards Skelmerdale/Liverpool/Southport, keep right at the fork and follow signs for Bootle/A5036, at the A567 take the first exit into Bridge Road/A567, continue into Linacre Road, continue into Stanley Road, due to the one way system turn right at Marsh Lane then left at Washington Parade, left at Vermont Street then left at Stanley Road we are next to the William Shakespeare pub.
From the City Centre
Take Scotland Road past the tunnel entrance and turn left when it forks onto Stanley Road, continue through the lights and we are on the left just passed Bank Hall train Station.
Take train to Bank Hall station (Change at Liverpool Lime Street or Liverpool Central for trains coming from outside of Liverpool), when exiting the station turn left then left again onto Stanley road and we are 100 yards away on the left hand side.