Self Storage near Penshurst
To get a quote for self storage at Tunbridge Wells, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Tunbridge Wells, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Up to £50 van hire credit available|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Open 7 days a week|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Tunbridge Wells store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Tunbridge Wells
Catherine Mon Oct 31 2016
Staff very good and knowledgeable gave me a tour of the rooms and helped me decide on which size I needed , they also reassured me that my things would be safe and secure.
Linda Sun Oct 23 2016
Max and Matthew were very pleasant and helpful, and explained everything clearly. It was a last minute decision for us to take storage when moving house, due to a sudden change in circumstances, and being able to arrange it quickly and easily was a big relief. We were very grateful that Max and Matthew were so flexible, and allowed us to check in late, on the day there was a fire/road closure at the nearby refuse tip earlier in the day.
Deborah Tue Oct 18 2016
Very helpful staff - good, secure facilities. Could be improved further by reducing the cost of storage items such as boxes etc. These seem extortionate!
Tracey Sat Oct 15 2016
The process was quick, the staff were friendly offered me a cup of coffee which bearing in mind I was moving on that day was a really nice touch. Max was knowledgeable and made things run very smoothly.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Tunbridge Wells this is between 5am - 11pm daily (this is subject to availability and charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Manager: Sebastian Marsh
Big Yellow Tunbridge Wells
F: 01892 552639
Manager: Sebastian Marsh
From the North
Exit M25 at Junction 5,continue straight ahead onto A21 For approx 12 miles, at North Farm roundabout take the third exit onto Longfield Road signposted, High Brooms & North Farm Retail Parks.Big Yellow is on the left opposite B&Q and Toys r Us
From the South
From the A21, continue straight towards Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks & London . At North Farm roundabout, take the 1st exit, then as above.
From High Brooms Station, the store is approx. a 20 minute walk. Trains run frequently from Tunbridge Wells, Central London and Hastings
From Tunbridge Wells Town Centre Route 287 provides a regular service to Big Yellow and stops just outside the store.