Self Storage near St Georges Hospital
To get a quote for self storage at Wandsworth, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Wandsworth, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Car parking spaces available to rent|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Wandsworth store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8870 2888
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Wandsworth
Hannah Fri Nov 4 2016
The process was nice and quick, simple and everyone there was really helpful.
Sara Wed Oct 26 2016
The service I received from Joe was fantastic. I was given a very warm welcome and the process was lengthy but Joe made it straightforward and efficient. I received excellent service on the phone both from Debbie and Joe.
Alexandra Sun Oct 16 2016
Got over charged and still awaiting a refund
Tue Oct 11 2016
Because your company was very accommodating towards me. As I changed my move in date several times and they were very helpful in rearranging.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Wandsworth this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8870 2888
100 Garratt Lane
020 8870 2888
020 8870 8728
Manager: Nick O'Sullivan
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Wandsworth
F: 020 8870 8728
Manager: Nick O'Sullivan
From the West
From either A3 or A205 enter Wandsworth along West Hill, take the one-way system and follow the signs to Earlsfield. Turn right at traffic lights down Ram Street to junction with High Street, proceed through traffic lights into Garratt Lane. Continue past J Sainsbury and after a few hundred yards Big Yellow is on the right hand side adjacent to In Wear
From North of River
Follow signs to Wandsworth Bridge, over bridge to large roundabout, take third exit passing Homebase on the left and B&Q on the right. Enter one-way system into High Street , then as above
From South Circular Road
Following Signs to Wandsworth/Putney, enter High Street with Civic Offices on right hand side. Follow signs to Earlsfield, then as above
Take the District Line to East Putney
From Clapham Junction take the 37, 337, 170, 39 or 77a to Wandsworth High Street outside South Thames College and keep on walking towards Arndale Centre
Turn left at traffic lights onto Garratt Lane and keep on walking up towards Tooting. Walk past Sainsbury's and at the second set of traffic lights, we are just on the right hand side
From Putney take the 37 or the 337 to Fairfield Street
Continue walking down Fairfield Street and take a right onto Wandsworth High Street, turning left at the traffic lights onto Garratt Lane
Continue past Sainsburys' and keep on walking up towards Tooting
Walk past Sainsbury's and at the second set of traffic lights, we are just on the right hand side
From Earlsfield, take the 44, 77 or the 270 to Wandsworth High Street
From Vauxhall/Battersea, Take the 44 to Garratt Lane.
Journey time is approx. 5 mins from Wandsworth Town Train Station