Self Storage near Tooting
To get a quote for self storage at Balham, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Balham, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Balham store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8675 4342
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Balham
Jane Thu Nov 3 2016
After my email enquiry I received a phone call soon after from Paula who was very helpful and easy to deal with
Samuel Mon Oct 31 2016
Sylwia was especially helpful in finding the right storage solution for us and very clearly explained the admin.
Ann Wed Oct 26 2016
Girl explained everything to me. Showed me unit and completed paperwork.
Sarah Tue Oct 18 2016
The lady who served me was lovely! Really friendly, helpful service. Explained everything to me in full and even went out her way to help me with something none Big Yellow related. I wouldnt expect anything less from a Northerner. Employ more Northerners!
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Balham this is between 5am - 11pm daily (this is subject to availability and charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8675 4342
7 Weir Road
020 8675 4342
020 8772 2439
Manager: Paula Foster
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Balham
F: 020 8772 2439
Manager: Paula Foster
From Central London
Take the A3 through Kennington and towards Clapham Common. At Clapham Common continue on to A24 to Balham High Road. Turn left on Old Devonshire Rd and continue straight ahead to Weir Road.
From the West
Take the A3 towards Brixton at Clapham Common. At Clapham Common turn on to A24 at and continue on Balham High Road. Then turn left on Old Devonshire Rd and continue straight ahead to Weir Road.
From the East
Take the A2217 through Brixton. At Clapham Common go back on A24 towards Balham High Road. Turn left on Old Devonshire Rd and continue straight ahead to Weir Road.
Take the A24 towards Tooting Bec. Then continue straight ahead on Balham High Road. Turn right on Old Devonshire Road and continue straight to join Weir Road.
Public transport details:
From Stockwell, Elephant and Castle, Kennington and Clapham take bus 155 that stops on Balham High Road within 10 minutes walk on Old Devonshire Road (round the corner from Balham Mosque).
Balham train station is within 15 minutes walk up Balham High Road from the store.
Balham station on the Northern line is within 15 minutes walk from the store.