Self Storage near West Ealing
To get a quote for self storage at Ealing, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Ealing, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Open 7 days a week|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|Automatic customer lift|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Ealing store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
0208 606 8600
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Ealing
Peter Sat Jan 26 2013
Great service and easy to use. Highly recommended store with easy access and good security.
Eddy Mon Aug 27 2012
Great site, great staff. I chose Big Yellow in Ealing as they were very conveniently situated and very reasonably priced compared to storage places in other areas. I was impressed by the facilities and especially by the security measures in place. I was dealt with by Syed who was very efficient and very helpful. All in all I am very pleased with my choice
Alex Mon Jul 2 2012
Environment is great but.... customer experience is all about friendly and helpfull staff. While our first experience in Hounslow last September was really excellent this time (in Ealing) we were very disappointed about the service perceived. Check-In took about 1(!!!) hour (special web offering was not known, it was complicated to get the contract set up because we moved out from an english address and couldn't provide a new english address before Sept - therefore we needed the storage! - we couldn't use the vending machine because obviously the coin box was full and it didn't accept any more coins - we were really thirsty and didn't get any help on that either. So overall the storage is great but the guy there really needs to get trained on how to treat customer.
David Medas Sun Apr 15 2012
Generally very satisfied. Our only complaint so far is that a bolt on one of our unit doors seems to be defective. The staff kindly attended to this, but we believe it is still defective. However, they have assured us that because each unit is individually alarmed our belongings are quite safe.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Ealing this is between 7am - 11pm daily (this is subject to availability and charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
0208 606 8600
399 Uxbridge Road
0208 606 8600
0208 606 8439
Manager: Tariq Malik
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Ealing
F: 0208 606 8439
Manager: Tariq Malik
From the M4 motoway, junction 3, take a left following the parkway (A312), at the second roundabout join the slip road and take the 3rd exit. Follow the Uxbridge road (A4020) through Southall to Ealing and after the garage continue straight, under the railway bridge, Big Yellow is located on your left opposite Ealing Hospital.
From the A40 exit the A40 at the Greenford roundabout, take the 3rd exit and follow the Greenford Road down towards Ealing. At the end of the road take a left at McDonald's onto the Uxbridge Road A4020 and Big Yellow is located opposite Ealing Hospital just before the railway bridge.
Take the Paddington to Ealing Broadway or from Reading to Ealing Broadway
From Ealing Broadway station get bus 607 to Ealing Hospital and we are a short walk down the road.