Self Storage near Whitton
To get a quote for self storage at Twickenham, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Twickenham, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Purpose built building|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Twickenham store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8891 3598
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Twickenham
Jemaine Mon Oct 24 2016
Ben at the Twickenham branch was awesome. He guided us through the entire process and it was great. Thank you
Benjamin Mon Oct 24 2016
Ben was extremely helpful in setting up the rental for me. The terms of the lease were also very favorable.
Paul Mon Oct 24 2016
I purchased the 50ft sq storage bay. Very helpful staff who explained everything clearly. I didn't give higher because the fee/price structure is quite complicated. With separate weekly fee, deposit and insurance.
Sophie Fri Oct 21 2016
I was extremely satisfied by the friendly, patient and professional guidance of Ben in the twickenham shop
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Twickenham this is between 7am - 11pm daily (this is subject to availability and charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8891 3598
1A Rugby Road
020 8891 3598
020 8891 9539
Manager: Ali Velayat
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Twickenham
F: 020 8891 9539
Manager: Ali Velayat
From the M3
At the end of the M3 motorway continue on A316 until you see signs for Twickenham Rugby Ground. At Whitton Road Roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Whitton Road. As the Road merges into Rugby Road take the first right at the traffic light into Big Yellow.
From the City Centre
At Chiswick High Rd/Chiswick Roundabout/A315, take the 4th exit onto Chiswick High Rd/A205 heading to A316/M3/A3/Richmond/Kew/Brentford/A315 Continue to follow A205
A205 turns slightly right and becomes Kew Rd/A307
At Richmond Circus, take the 3rd exit onto Twickenham Rd/A316Continue to follow A316
Go through 2 roundabouts
At Whitton Rd Roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Whitton Rd/B361
As the Road merges into Rugby Road take the first right at the traffic light into Big Yellow.
Destination will be on the left
As you come out of the train station turn right on London Road, turn Left at Whitton Road and follow signs for Twickenham Rugby Ground. Cross the round onto Whitton Road, as the road merges into Rugby Road take the first right at the traffic light into Big Yellow
281 bus takes you directly outside the Rugby Stadium which is directly opposite the store.