Self Storage near Windsor
To get a quote for self storage at Slough, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Slough, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Up to £50 van hire credit available|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Slough store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
If you’re looking for an office in Slough take advantage of our flexible, competitively priced office space from 70 sq ft to 250 sq ft. You can hire for as little as 4 weeks or as long as you want
Security charges, rent and rates, service charges are all included in the price of our carpeted offices. The only additional costs will be your contents insurance and any electricity you use. Office customers have 24 hour access and kitchen and toilet facilities available to them.
We’ll list your company name on our directory board and you can ‘buzz’ guests in and out with our intercom system. We can accept your post and deliveries for you and keep them in your pre–assigned post box.
Call 020 8313 0584 for prices, more information and availability or submit our online enquiry form.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Slough
Christopher Thu Nov 3 2016
Great staff, brilliant service. Big thanks to Karl and team for making it easier.
Fri Oct 21 2016
The customer service was second to non and Adrianna the young lady who looked after us was very polite. She is an asset for your business.
David Wed Oct 12 2016
Your staff are very efficient and very knowledgeable in their job. All instructions and formats were easy to follow and the regulations were easily explained. I was attended to by a new member of staff, Adi, who was being trained and had no problems following her instructions.
Colleen Wed Oct 12 2016
Very helpful, efficient, friendly. I had a stressful 6 months while waiting to exchange and the staff did everything to help and were very understanding when I had to keep changing moving dates! They made the whole experience
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Slough this is between 5am - 11pm daily (charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
111 Whitby Road
Manager: Hugh McManus
Big Yellow Slough
F: 01753 698399
Manager: Hugh McManus
From the M4 Motorway
Exit the M4 at Junction 6, take the Tuns Lane (A355) exit towards Slough town centre. Proceed across roundabout to traffic light junction and continue straight ahead through traffic lights into Farnham road (A355). Continue along Farnham road and over the railway bridge (look right and you will see the rear of the Big Yellow store). After you have crossed the bridge turn right at the first set of traffic lights into Whitby Road, take the first right and you will see the entrance to Big Yellow
From the M40 Motorway
Exit the M40 at Junction 2, take the Beaconsfield Road (A355) exit towards Slough and follow the A355 into Slough, passing Lidl, Petsmart and Staples Stationery on your right, continue past "The Centre" leisure centre which will be on your left. Turn left into Whitby road at the first set of traffic lights before the bridge and take the first right and you will see the entrance to Big Yellow
Take the Bath Road (A4) eastbound towards Slough town centre, follow the A4 until you reach the Tuns Lane traffic Light junction. At the traffic light junction turn left into Farnham Road (A355)and continue along Farnham road and over the railway bridge (look right and you will see the rear of the Big Yellow store). After you have crossed the bridge turn right at the first set of traffic lights into Whitby Road and take the first right and you will see the entrance to Big Yellow.
From Slough Train Station take the no. 74 or 40 to Farnham Road opposite "The Centre"
The Store is located off Farnham road which is onthe right just before the bus stop.