Self Storage near Woking
To get a quote for self storage at Guildford, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Guildford, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Open 7 days a week|
|Automatic customer lift|
|Lockers available - ideal for students|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Guildford store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
If you’re looking for an office in Guildford take advantage of our flexible, competitively priced office space from 125 sq ft to 250 sq ft. You can hire for as little as 4 weeks or as long as you want
Security charges, rent and rates, service charges are all included in the price of our carpeted offices. The only additional costs will be your contents insurance and any electricity you use. Office customers have 24 hour access and kitchen and toilet facilities available to them.
We’ll list your company name on our directory board and you can ‘buzz’ guests in and out with our intercom system. We can accept your post and deliveries for you and keep them in your pre–assigned post box.
Call 01483 303330 for prices, more information and availability or submit our online enquiry form.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Guildford
Andrew Fri Nov 4 2016
Friendly "can do" attitude. Good facilities and competitive pricing.
David Mon Oct 17 2016
Everything was explained in a straight forward manner and the whole service was performed in a way that made things very easy.
Colin Tue Oct 11 2016
Courteous service, clear instructions, competitive pricing. Rented 100 sq feet space for 6 to 12 months.
Enrica Thu Oct 6 2016
Amazing facilities, clean and safe. It isn't actually a pleasure to walk through them. Most professional, courteous and very helpful staff
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Guildford this is between 5am - 11pm daily (this is subject to availability and charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
Unit 1 Cobbett Park
22-28 Moorfield Road
Manager: Hannah Smith
Big Yellow Guildford
F: 01483 400839
Manager: Hannah Smith
From the West/South
Exit the M3 at junction 4 signposted A331 Guildford. Continue on the A331 until arriving at the roundabout. Take the 1st exit onto the A31 (Hogs Back) following signs for A3 London. After joinging the A3 continue past Surrey Research Park and exit at next opportunity, following signs to Guildford and A25. After approx. ¾ mile, just after the fire station, turn left onto Woking Road (A320). Continue straight through three roundabouts before turning right at the traffic lights into Moorfield Road, signposted Slyfied Industrial Estate. Big Yellow is located on the right hand side opposite Vauxhall and BMW.
From the North
Exit the M25 at junction 10 to join the A3 towards Portsmouth. After approx. 6 miles exit the A3 at the junction signposted Guildford (A322), Horsham (A281), Bagshot (A322) then turn right onto the A320 signposted Woking. Continue straight through three roundabouts before turning right at the traffic lights into Moorfield Road, signposted Slyfied Industrial Estate. Big Yellow is located on the right hand side opposite Vauxhall and BMW.
From Guildford town centre, Woking, Knaphill, Lightwater & Camberley take the 34 or 35. Get off the bus at Woodlands Road, walk towards the roundabout and turn right on the main road. Take the first turning on the right (Moorfield Road) and we are located about ¼ mile down on the right hand side opposite BMW.
The nearest station is Guildford mainline. You will need to take a taxi or bus to the store. There is a taxi rank outside the station. For buses follow the signs for Town Centre, the bus stop is located at the back of the Friary Shopping Centre.