Self Storage near Purley
To get a quote for self storage at Sutton, click on the button above
To reserve self storage at Sutton, click on the button above
We can help with removals and van hire.More info
|The only company to think of everything:|
|Electronic PIN access|
|Secure perimeter fence|
|Individually alarmed rooms|
|CCTV monitored 24/7|
|Automatic customer lift|
How much space do I need?
There are two ways to work out the space you require at our Sutton store.
Call our helpful space estimators
Our estimators can often save money as people tend to over compensate for the space they actually need.
020 8641 2111
Use our estimator tool
Big Yellow have designed a self storage estimator tool to help you work out the size of room you need.
Things to remember
- Photo ID - passport or driving license.
- Emergency contact details - name, telephone number and an e-mail or postal address for a contact not living at your address.
- Completed inventory of items being stored - You’ll need to show this inventory when you move in (unless you’ve checked in online and completed the inventory in advance).
- A padlock (or you can buy one in store).
- Please arrive at the store at least 1 hour before closing.
- Security deposit - Our terms of storage require a security deposit. This is usually the equivalent of one weeks’ storage fees and is refundable (along with any unused rent) after giving 7 days notice when you move out.
- Initial payment - In addition to the security deposit, 4 weeks worth of storage fees are required in advance. This guarantees your 50% discount for up to 4 weeks. You will still get this discount if you store for less than 4 weeks - all we ask is you stay for a minimum of 7 days. Any unused rent is refunded when you move out. The inital payment must be by credit or debit card please. We cannot accept cash or cheque for payments
- Please note that our preferred payment method is Direct Debit.
- On-going payments - Once again, our preferred payment method is Direct Debit, which will be 4 weekly and in advance. We cannot accept cash or cheque for on-going payments.
- Paying by Direct Debit - If you have not completed your direct debit details via check-in online, you’ll need to provide a recent bank statement or valid cheque book upon your arrival to the store so we can set up your direct debit.
- Company ID - If you are the proprietor/director please provide proof such as a business card stating your title. If you are not the proprietor/director we need a letter from the business to confirm you have the authority to sign the Customer License on behalf of the company.
Removals services and van hire
Please complete this form for more information:
Customer review summary for Sutton
Michael Mon Oct 31 2016
Hidden costs and not very well explained on email originally quoted had already unloaded all of my belongings before I was informed of the total price. Which I don't find acceptable.
Karen Sat Oct 29 2016
Staff were really helpful, I'm sure I asked 100 questions and they just carried on as if it was my 1st. Showed us all the workings [and .. explained again]. Very clean, [except customer toilet...DISGUSTING!!] Nothing left in corridors or by lifts, trolleys to help unload are a plenty.
Phiroze Tue Oct 25 2016
I was happy with facility and staff for my 50sqft storage. However I did not appreciate all the hidden costs, ie insurance, my own lock that should have been clearly communicated at booking. Overall happy though.
Ian Tue Oct 18 2016
The storage facility was kept very clean and well maintained. The whole process was explained clearly and concisely. I didn't feel pressured by any over enthusiastic, desperate sales pitch. The Sales Assistant (Paul Widdows) was very competent and explained everything clearly to me.
|Store Reception opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am - 6pm|
|Saturday:||9am - 6pm|
|Sunday:||10am - 4pm|
Extended access is also available outside of our reception opening hours. At Sutton this is between 5am - 11pm daily (this is subject to availability and charges may apply).
|Call centre opening hours|
|Monday to Friday:||8am-8pm|
020 8641 2111
12 Kimpton Park Way
Off Oldfields Road
020 8641 2111
020 8254 2939
Manager: Warwick Sleigh
This store is outside the London Congestion Zone.
Big Yellow Sutton
F: 020 8254 2939
Manager: Warwick Sleigh
From Sutton Town Centre
Depart from Grove Road (A232), turn right onto Sutton Park Road and bear right onto Cheam Road. Turn left onto St. Nicholas Road then turn left onto West Street.Turn right onto Robin Hood Lane and continue straight ahead onto Collingwood Road, turning right onto A217. At the 2nd set of traffic lights turn left and Big Yellow store is located on the left hand side.
From the A235, turn right onto Lower Coombe Street (A212), at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto A236, continue straight ahead onto A232 then turn right onto the A23, Purley Way. Turn left onto Croydon Road (A232) then right onto West Street (B278). At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Reigate Avenue, at the lights turn left onto Kimpton Park Way, the store is located on the left hand side