Why choose Big Yellow?
As the UK's favourite self storage company, we know a number of things are important to you when choosing self storage. And we've worked hard to tick all those boxes.
Security is our number one priority – and we have invested hugely in it. All Big Yellow stores are in prominent, well lit locations with:
- Every storage room is individually alarmed (only Big Yellow provides this in the UK)
- Staff on site seven days a week
- Secure perimeter fencing, electronic coded gates and intruder alarms so only staff or customers are on the premises
- PIN code access restricting access to the storage areas to customers only
- Digital CCTV covering all the main access points to the storage area, constantly monitored by day then throughout the night by an external security company
- The latest smoke and fire detection monitoring systems
- Well lit car parks.
Our people are an important part of what makes us different. Big Yellow staff are:
- Friendly, professional and well trained – helping you choose the right space so you only pay for what you need
- Helpful – happily taking deliveries for you, letting you know when they have arrived and storing them securely (whether it's something you've bought online or stock if you are a business customer)
- Understanding – our customers need space for all sorts of reasons including moving, divorce, inheritance or downsizing.
All Big Yellow stores are also modern, clean, bright and purpose built with:
- Wide corridors, large lifts and free use of trolleys and pallet trucks
- Plenty of car parking space and large loading bays
- Access to a forklift if you need it.
We will always welcome you to Big Yellow with our latest introductory offer, there's no long term commitment (your minimum stay with us is only 7 days) and we pride ourselves in providing great rates throughout your stay. In fact, we offer a Price Promise. If you can find a cheaper self storage quote but you'd rather come to Big Yellow, tell us and we'll match that price.
Big Yellow has 89 nationwide stores in easily found, highly prominent areas – normally just off the main roads.